You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tracking Number Has Updated In A Few Days

Def_Starr

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,052

is it possible, its stuck in some postal hub waiting to be sorted out after the holidays, when employee's come back to sort and scan for next process of delivery

or is it in customs, but if it was in customs it would say ISC or something like that in tracking, correct:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kindsty

is it possible, its stuck in some postal hub waiting to be sorted out after the holidays, when employee's come back to sort and scan for next process of delivery

or is it in customs, but if it was in customs it would say ISC or something like that in tracking, correct:

Yes it can take sometimes up to 2-3weeks for something to get sorted from 1SC. And Yea it Should but the Tn has been very slow and behind also that could be the issue it could be multiple things they have a ton stilling I am sure from the holidays and they are off today so nothing will move today.

• Members

• Content Count:  279

My latest package has a TN that didn't update from "origin in preparing shipment" or something like that. Anyway, 6 days later, my TN updates and it's at a sorting facility past customs and will arrive while my inlaws are staying here. Hmmm what to say about the package...

• Members

i have that same tracking as you do, 

• Members

you dont have to open it in front of them unless there nosey and open it for you 

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  775

I hope all your things arrive, but this sounds very similar to a large scam about the same time last year by a person.

He first built up many clients quickly, many listed great reviews, then over the holidays the EXACT same thing of him sending everyone TNs that showed things arrived at the depot for sorting/dispatching.

But they then sat there for days and days and never moved. No ones moved, ever.

He had created the TNs using the shippers software and this allowed TNs to be generated that would show what looked like the letter was dropped of and received by the shipper.

They never moved.

They guy continued to tell others he was baffled too, it allowed a few extra orders to be placed by others before the scam was revealed.

After 5 days of no movement, Bull Shit was declared and the scam was exposed.

I'm curious what the receiving location is and what your TN's show, and would be curious of the area this vendor is in to see if it's the same area as last years guy. He is for sure still around, he had a dozen different names and for sure would scam again after making so much last year.

If someone wants to PM me the shipping details, location things are stuck in and what the TN shows I would be happy to compare it to last years info that I still have.

• Members

you dont have to open it in front of them unless there nosey and open it for you

It's registered so I will have to sign for it instead of discreetly stuffing it in my jacket. A couple years ago, I was heavy into S0ma and ended with falling over wasted in front of them due to a S0ma coma...not a proud moment in my life. This is why I think they might be nosey.

• Members

i know whats you mean , i gotta hide my xanax from my fam... they know i am on em but they dont approve 

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  883

He never lists the v3ndor so we can't say if it is a scam or not. It could be J @ SL for all we know, which sits in cust0ms for a while neways. And 25th was a holiday, and other countries take numerous days off over this period.

• Members

its updated to "SC NEW YORK NY(USPS) ", is it pending to be passed through or is it being held for inspection?

• Members

its updated to "SC NEW YORK NY(USPS) ", is it pending to be passed through or is it being held for inspection?

It's in customs right now, which could take could tske 1-7 days. You'll know it's through when it its sent to a sorting facility. Good luck! I hope it passes through quickly.

I hope all your things arrive, but this sounds very similar to a large scam about the same time last year by a person.

He first built up many clients quickly, many listed great reviews, then over the holidays the EXACT same thing of him sending everyone TNs that showed things arrived at the depot for sorting/dispatching.

But they then sat there for days and days and never moved. No ones moved, ever.

He had created the TNs using the shippers software and this allowed TNs to be generated that would show what looked like the letter was dropped of and received by the shipper.

They never moved.

They guy continued to tell others he was baffled too, it allowed a few extra orders to be placed by others before the scam was revealed.

After 5 days of no movement, Bull Shit was declared and the scam was exposed.

I'm curious what the receiving location is and what your TN's show, and would be curious of the area this vendor is in to see if it's the same area as last years guy. He is for sure still around, he had a dozen different names and for sure would scam again after making so much last year.

If someone wants to PM me the shipping details, location things are stuck in and what the TN shows I would be happy to compare it to last years info that I still have.

Hey are you talking about hydreaux? Just curious. Too lazy to go read the thread. Lol! Yep, I am breaking the rules! Did I ever forward the email to you, from Hooter about how he "figured out" Hydreaux's MO? Let me know if I didntPretty interesting.

• Members

tracking update it is out of customs, and says sent to "Jamaica, ny sorting facility " it spent 2 days in customs , nice i got another package right behind it thats gonna hit customs maybe monday lol 

• Members

Yay!!!

Archived