You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A Envelope From The Last Week Of Oct. A No Show

Biskobro

• Moderators.

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,484

So made a Nice X-Mas order early it's been basically 2 months and Nothing usually 2 weeks Tops to recieve,NO LL or anything,just wondering what could of happened ??My Vendor on the good Standards we are on did a reship for half the order but it was a nice big one and was hoping for it all .I recieved the reship with No Problems.I even had to Pick it up cause I missed the first Delivery and it was a Saturday.Anybody plz.comment,just been on my Mind.

BbJoJo

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  99

Where was the order originating from? There were postal strikes in several countries recently that my have created some delays.

Guest kindsty

So made a Nice X-Mas order early it's been basically 2 months and Nothing usually 2 weeks Tops to recieve,NO LL or anything,just wondering what could of happened ??My Vendor on the good Standards we are on did a reship for half the order but it was a nice big one and was hoping for it all .I recieved the reship with No Problems.I even had to Pick it up cause I missed the first Delivery and it was a Saturday.Anybody plz.comment,just been on my Mind.

BbJoJo

it mite have been lost or jacked.

• Moderators.

Where was the order originating from? There were postal strikes in several countries recently that my have created some delays.

Indi@ and they weren't on a strike ...just fell off the Map .Well Atleast I got half ,just don't get how the reship went right through 3 weeks later after the tracking no longer worked and I contacted my Vendor.It never passed my State ,last update was inbound into custz And stayed that way till the tracking stopped working .

BbJoJo

• Moderators.

And this has been my Man for years I doubt he tried to pull BS,But it was my Biggest order for a few hundo$ Like five Bengies US$

BbJoJo

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  99

Possible your package got pulled before it hit us customs? I'm sure the postal workers in Indi@ are always on the lookout for some free meds.

Guest kindsty

And this has been my Man for years I doubt he tried to pull BS,But it was my Biggest order for a few hundo$ Like five Bengies US$

BbJoJo

I did not say he scammed you the person in thr county's mail probly lost it or jacked it happens all the time lost or stole in transit. And this is a big problem in 1nd1@ I used to lose about 1-10 or so order with just never getting them no LL nthin in that area just comes with the territory.

• Moderators.

Possible your package got pulled before it hit us customs? I'm sure the postal workers in Indi@ are always on the lookout for some free meds.

No it sat at ICSNY FOREVER made it 2 hours away from me,then fell off the Map after the TN STOPPED working,like 3 weeks it just sat with No updates then the shipper tn was no longer good,contacted my Man and his policy is a 50% reship which did show like 10 days after we talked about it ..Just wish I got it ALL NOT HALF.

BbJoJo

Guest kindsty

No it sat at ICSNY FOREVER made it 2 hours away from me,then fell off the Map after the TN STOPPED working,like 3 weeks it just sat with No updates then the shipper tn was no longer good,contacted my Man and his policy is a 50% reship which did show like 10 days after we talked about it ..Just wish I got it ALL NOT HALF.

BbJoJo

Wow what the hell that's odd to say the least man I would trip out makes you really wonder huh?

• Moderators.

I did not say he scammed you the person in thr county's mail probly lost it or jacked it happens all the time lost or stole in transit. And this is a big problem in 1nd1@ I used to lose about 1-10 or so order with just never getting them no LL nthin in that area just comes with the territory.

Really I'm like over 20+recieved and only this one problem recently after YEARS of envelopes .Guess I've had OK LUCK .I also go with other ppl that have different goodies n No problems.JINX KNOCK ON WOOD 4 my New Years gift

BbJoJo

Guest kindsty

Really I'm like over 20+recieved and only this one problem recently after YEARS of envelopes .Guess I've had OK LUCK .I also go with other ppl that have different goodies n No problems.JINX KNOCK ON WOOD 4 my New Years gift

BbJoJo

Yea I know what you mean i wonder if they know because we order so much if our mai1 ppl are like really and just jack and take the order.

• Moderators.

Wow what the hell that's odd to say the least man I would trip out makes you really wonder huh?

Yup Kindsy it's BEEN on my mind ,I look for a LL EVERYDAY but Nothing ,got one once from Palmira when they sank it took 30 days or less to arise .Thats why I started this Topic ,Weird shit been on my mind .I have recieved 2 envelopes since then too...Its just 6 feet deep ,Oh Well..It was pretty F'in Big I should of split it up Ya live and learn .

BbJoJo

Guest kindsty

Yup Kindsy it's BEEN on my mind ,I look for a LL EVERYDAY but Nothing ,got one once from Palmira when they sank it took 30 days or less to arise .Thats why I started this Topic ,Weird shit been on my mind .I have recieved 2 envelopes since then too...Its just 6 feet deep ,Oh Well..It was pretty F'in Big I should of split it up Ya live and learn .

BbJoJo

Yea I try to split mine up to but sometimes I don't think it matters because it all depends on who's chkin them if they are a dick or are just cool/lazy.

• Moderators.

Yea I try to split mine up to but sometimes I don't think it matters because it all depends on who's chkin them if they are a dick or are just cool/lazy.

That's THE GAME WERE IN.....

BbJoJo

Archived