You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Feeling Of Dread

Ljellybean

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  53

I had a package to be delivered today. The TN update says out for delivery, but then a few hours later "undeliverable". Did they somehow find out what was in the package? Ahh what to do

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  2,102

There's so much mail being delivered that screw ups  happen quite often this time of year. Keep an eye on the TN tracking some handler could of messed something up. Heck it may just show up without warning tomorrow or the next. Email your vendor and ask him about it.

It's very unlikely they found out what's in the package due to the volume of deliveries that are currently making.

If someone was going to visit you in person they would have already been there knocking on your door.

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  53

Thanks for replying!

I was in such a panicked state of mind when I wrote this, my only thought was that I was caught red-handed. Fortunately, I received it a few hours later.

Yay a Merry Christmas indeed!

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  2,102

LOL! We've all been there. I'm glad you're all set.

Thanks for updating. These kind of issues are important for all of us to be aware of.

btw can you mention in code what you got and the quality? like pea kays etc...and the first initial of the vendor you dealt with.

Guest kindsty

Thanks for replying!

I was in such a panicked state of mind when I wrote this, my only thought was that I was caught red-handed. Fortunately, I received it a few hours later.

Yay a Merry Christmas indeed!

Yea right now you cant rely on tracking info the system is being flooded with input because of the holiday.

Archived