You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Watch Out For Fishing!

Guest kindsty

Guest kindsty

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to post a warning out there that beware of anyone random asking/fishing for details no mater how harmless it may seem about past posts/orders remember this site is watched heavily if it cant be asked on public it may be a big red flag so just keep that on the back of your mind always I know most of you already know this but for the ones who get comfortable its just a reminder it only takes one slip up lose lips sink ships lets look out for each other and the vendors as a community we have to watch out for each other and make sure that if you suspect or have gotten a PM make sure you pass that info on to the mods they cant be every ware at once even thou I know they try their hardest to and we thank them so much for this!!! Take care Guys,

Kindsty

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,394

Thanks for this, well said!

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  865

I sent a pm to someone recently asking what their code meant in the feedback they left about what they received from a vendor that I'm interested in using but first I want to get feedback about their products.  We use codes as a safety measure but it is hard for me to decipher many times.  Anyway, it just made more sense to me to ask about it in a pm than on the board but it is all innnocent.  I still don't know if what they left the feedback about is a product I'm intersted in or not.

Archived