You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

6 Months Worth Of Pharmacy Records?

Allhoney75

• Opal Sponsor

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  485

Anyone encountered pain clinics wanting 6 months worth of pharmacy history? I found one and this is what they want and I thought how odd. What's up with this? Are they using it to deny patients certain meds or trying to screen out certain people? Anybody had any dealings with anything like this?

• Moderators.

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Content Count:  1,482

Anyone encountered pain clinics wanting 6 months worth of pharmacy history? I found one and this is what they want and I thought how odd. What's up with this? Are they using it to deny patients certain meds or trying to screen out certain people? Anybody had any dealings with anything like this?

Yup it's to protect there Ass these days ,And see your past on what your on or been on ,they do try to Deny you certain meds it all depends on your past.

BbJoJo

• Opal Sponsor

Yup it's to protect there Ass these days ,And see your past on what your on or been on ,they do try to Deny you certain meds it all depends on your past.

BbJoJo

Pain patients are gonna be SOL soon. Nowhere to go because everybody thinks everybody are junkies. Just real sad. Looks like pain patients will have to move to Denver. This whole thing is getting ridiculous!

Guest kindsty

Most just want a MRI not more then 1year old your resent DR records and some do ask for your pharmacy record for sure the one you fill that Docs scripts I used to be a nurse for a PM Doc a few years ago and this was what he required all new client's to bring in the day of first visit.

• Opal Sponsor

Most just want a MRI not more then 1year old your resent DR records and some do ask for your pharmacy record for sure the one you fill that Docs scripts I used to be a nurse for a PM Doc a few years ago and this was what he required all new client's to bring in the day of first visit.

Thanks for answering. Do they use this to discriminate though? I can see weeding out junkies but what about real pain patients?

• Moderators.

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Content Count:  5,521

In my case they wanted the pharmacy records to prove that I WAS being prescribed pain medicines from another doctor before. Not to show I wasn't using drugs. Just another way to help cover their ass.

Guest kindsty

In my case they wanted the pharmacy records to prove that I WAS being prescribed pain medicines from another doctor before. Not to show I wasn't using drugs. Just another way to help cover their ass.

This is the same for my PM Doc.

• Opal Sponsor

Can't they look into this new database that shows you prescription history though? The new PCP I went to on Thursday certainly checked into it.

Archived