You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Flexiril Helping Fybromyalgia

Silver Shadow

• V.I.P Member
Silver Shadow

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  480

Hi all. I have severe fybro on top of everything else that I wont list bcuz its a long list but I have been on a maintenance dose of flexiril for yrs for it. Mainly bcuz I have horribly bad reactions to every med that helps fybro and nerve pain plus ulcerative stomach so cant take nsaids at all. The flexiril doesn't have that whoa factor but when I run out I can def tell the difference so just wanted to share that just in case anyone else is in the same boat.

post-26529-0-60754000-1417807613_thumb.j

• V.I.P Member
Silver Shadow

Btw the pic I posted on the bottom is what fybro would look like if you could see it. Mom sent me that. Looks like a zombie back from the walking dead which is exactly how I feel sometimes. Lol

• V.I.P Member

• Content Count:  865

I've been prescribed that too for the same condition and I find it helps especially at night I sleep better. 

• V.I.P Member
Silver Shadow

Yeah definitely helps me with sleep too.I take Lunesta with it and I sleep well. Haven't been able to go pick it up for a week and I literally did not sleep for 4 days straight. Severe insomnia but the flexiril really does make a difference.

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  105

silver shadow I suffer from a condition called costochondritis. I basically have to wait it out until my body "works thru it"  The pain can be debilitating. I have read a lot about fibromyalgia and I am sorry you have to deal with that. I went to Mayo in Minnesota and the initial testing I had was for that, but later diagnosed with the other. Pain management and reducing inflammation is the only way to deal they found to handle the flare ups

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  6

I'm happy to have flexiril or Soma helps my fybro. I notice it really helps me sleep just a little better with the cronic pain. I really wish my sleep was not disturbed with waking up in some sort of pain flair. I'm just really thankful for a good sleep.

Archived