You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Inventor Says His Pills Make Farts Smell Like Chocolate

spiderman

• Opal Sponsor

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  177

Christian Poincheval was enjoying a meal out with friends six years ago when he had his eureka moment and the idea for a new product popped into his head.

What sparked his creativity? "After a hearty meal, we almost suffocated as our farts were smelly," the French inventor says,  "The winds were not very pleasant for our fellow diners. I had to do something." Poincheval says he first visited a lab to investigate natural remedies for offending flatulence.

After months of experiments, he had his invention: a line of pills Poincheval says help digestion and turn flatulence into "perfume" using 100% natural ingredients.

The pills under the name Lutin Malin—or "Crafty Imp" in English—come in rose and violet scents. And just in time for the holidays, the "Father Christmas" fart pill "gives your farts the scent of chocolate." A jar of 60 pills, made from blueberries, seaweed, fennel, plant resin, and other ingredients, costs $12.50 and is the perfect Christmas gift for your smelly friends, Poincheval says.

In fact, "there will be a real need for these pills over Christmas," he tells the Local. He even sells versions for dogs. Poincheval adds that the pills, which reportedly reduce bloating, are approved by French health officials.

http://www.foxnews.c...ntcmp=obnetwork

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  719

Lol! Me too Cat! My 6 lb poodle can clear a room!

• Moderators.

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Content Count:  5,522

So can my father-in-law :(

Guest yellowbelly

I can smell my neighbors nasty farts from across the street....Sounds like the perfect stocking stuffer!!

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  7

:D

I know somebody who could really use those...

However, I surely hope this guy invents pills for loudless farts. I dream of the day that I can freely and fully relieved roam the streets while farting as much as I wish without having people stare at me.

Archived