You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mail Order Brides

fusionman

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  145

Does anyone know a reliable website for real mail order brides?  I have looked around and it seems most of them are there to scam a monthly access fee from you and not provide much else.

This is somewhat of a random topic, however; I have a friend that has asked me this question.  I figured there is a relationship section, why not use it, right!?

Much Love,

--FM--

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  2,102

If you're friend is serious it cost like 25 grand to go to different countries, meet us with single woman, and do a bunch of legal paperwork.

Just  tell your friend to take a trip to the country of the women he likes and do it without the middleman. He will save a shit load of money.

• Members

• Content Count:  1,468

If you're friend is serious it cost like 25 grand to go to different countries, meet us with single woman, and do a bunch of legal paperwork.

Just  tell your friend to take a trip to the country of the women he likes and do it without the middleman. He will save a shit load of money.

It depends. He could try an SY vendor. read, read, read

• V.I.P Member

LOL MC

• Moderators.

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Content Count:  5,521

It depends. He could try an SY vendor. read, read, read

Could be problems with MG blocking the transaction

You know, I was all attitude when i first learned that this is done. However, my ex husbands brother, who is a sweetheart (married the wrong one...lol) did the whole mail order thing. It took over two years with several trips backand forth. The guy is so shy and he tried dating here with no luck. We were, at the time, like GROSS! eighteen years later, he and his wife have four kids and are very happy. She is a sweetheart and really shy, just like him. They are a great match and have a beautiful family.

• Members

• Content Count:  1,468

For the record, I pass no judgement. My joke was for comedy's sake.

• Moderators.

For the record, I pass no judgement. My joke was for comedy's sake.

Absolutely Mr. C

Guest kindsty

There are a few I've heard about if you look up loveme mail order brides you will find a good source just always check the site out of google ppl have reviewed most of them I'm sure I heard about this one on Dr. Phil good luck and just do your homework before you pay some huge fee for something also the ones that charge like to send you a letter and things like this are a scam for the most part.

• V.I.P Member

Save your money and stay in the states. This site is real. Hookups with Jail Babes:

cowtowninfo.com

• V.I.P Member

• Content Count:  1,039

In the long run, you could be better off with a mail order doll?... Rumour has it they're getting more 'advanced' by the minute? No upkeep, never gets old, you can spec it up, retro fit other **cough** 'things', cheaper to run, no nagging, always happy and quite 'pliable' I believe, trade it in for a new one whenever you're bored?! Make things bigger, smaller **wink**... The possibilities are endless!! Quite a disturbing subject, but??..

Not that I'm advocating such a decision, but you gotta admit? It does have it's benefits : )...

PS: it seems I have researched this, I swear I haven't & No, I have not and am not thinking of getting one...

Just sayin'

~P~

• Moderators.

In the long run, you could be better off with a mail order doll?... Rumour has it they're getting more 'advanced' by the minute? No upkeep, never gets old, you can spec it up, retro fit other **cough** 'things', cheaper to run, no nagging, always happy and quite 'pliable' I believe, trade it in for a new one whenever you're bored?! Make things bigger, smaller **wink**... The possibilities are endless!! Quite a disturbing subject, but??..

Not that I'm advocating such a decision, but you gotta admit? It does have it's benefits : )...

PS: it seems I have researched this, I swear I haven't & No, I have not and am not thinking of getting one...

Just sayin'

~P~

Who are you kidding Phrenicz? I know your sitting there right now with your blow-up girlfriend, fondling her arse!

• V.I.P Member

LOL I think FM was being serious and I was trying too without judgment.

And yeah Phrenicz you know nothing about these inflate a dates just like I've never checkout out the jail babes either.

At one point I was engaged to be married - in 3-5 years with time off for good behavior.

• V.I.P Member

• Content Count:  883

Save your money and stay in the states. This site is real. Hookups with Jail Babes:

cowtowninfo.com

HAHAHA Not going to ask how you found this one HB.......

Archived