You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Valium Not Working After Stopping For Two Days

pokeytoe

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  749

I am very confused right now. I hope someone can shed some light on this since I cant find any info on this on the internet. I stopped taking my usual 5mg v@l dose that I take every morning for the past 2 yrs. Today was day 2 and I went into full blown withdrawal overnight. This is such a tiny dose. I mean .5mg V is equivalent to .25mg of kpin...Which is nothing compared to what i used to take. I stopped because im so tired of being dependent on it and i wanted one less med to take.Today I decided to go back on it. So I took 10mg thinking it would get me stabilized. And it did for 5 hrs. Then it all came back. So I then took 10mg more. Since val has a very long half life, why did it only work for a cple of hours on higher dose? I dont get it and it frustrates me to the point of tears. I want to be back to my regular 5mg a day. I dont understand how two days of being off could make my body need more after reinstating. Please if someone could shed some light on this I would be so grateful.

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  263

It stays in your system a long time and does have a long half life but the effects can still hit and wear off as you described

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• V.I.P Member

• Content Count:  883

This will sound kinda odd pokey....and just an FYI so no need to shed any light on what I might say.And of course everybody is different, so it might not even be a factor in your situation. I take add her all and I notice the same thing sometimes. I started taking fiber pills to make sure I am going to the bathroom regularly, it seems like when my stomach gets "cleaned" out it works fine, when it doesn't I notice less effects. I know odd subject but make sure the kitty in the picture uses her litter box daily and it might help. :)

• V.I.P Member

• Content Count:  749

This will sound kinda odd pokey....and just an FYI so no need to shed any light on what I might say.And of course everybody is different, so it might not even be a factor in your situation. I take add her all and I notice the same thing sometimes. I started taking fiber pills to make sure I am going to the bathroom regularly, it seems like when my stomach gets "cleaned" out it works fine, when it doesn't I notice less effects. I know odd subject but make sure the kitty in the picture uses her litter box daily and it might help. :)

Not odd at all Peanut ....makes perfect sense. If im binded up, i notice my pk's dont work. If im cleaned out they do. As long as I don't take kr@tum, I have no problem going to the loo. I have ibs-d. So if anything, im pretty much cleaned out most of the time. So, I guess it had to take a good 24 hrs for the v@l to start working again, which is wierd. But the good thing is im not in w/d anymore :)

• 5 months later...
  • Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  196

A lot of times when I'm running out of meds and taking dangerously low doses, I have to take a lot more than my usual dosage when I finally get more just to get back to normal. I feel like if I just have enough to get by at sustenance level, as soon as I get more, I need to get my alp levels back up by taking way more than usual. Just another reason to for me to consider quitting as well I suppose

Archived