You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Am I Screwed? Should I Be Worried?

Should I be worried.

I tracked my package and saw this:

(edit-please refrain from using customs entry points) Send item to customs (Inb) Air unknown
Retention reason : Other

The package was then processed to a sorting facility and it's on its way to me....

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  188

No, business as usual. Try not to hit the tracking # too often. It will only make you crazy.

It will get to you probably 2 days if you live in/near a major city...2 weeks if you live on a ranch in the middle of Montana.

• Members

• Content Count:  102

Why would you ever be worried over that? Just recently I did an overnight order and somehow it was sent in two shipments thru 2 delvieries companies. Dont ask how that happened, anyway followed tracking on both of them and one arrived on-time and was the whole order. The other mysterious tracking number was delayed and held at the post office in my city saying that it may be delayed due to a government regulatory agency hold? what ever the hell that is? and i received all my order in the package that actually came, so i cant imagine what's in this one. free samples? whatever it is, certainly not good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  719

Why would you ever be worried over that? Just recently I did an overnight order and somehow it was sent in two shipments thru 2 delvieries companies. Dont ask how that happened, anyway followed tracking on both of them and one arrived on-time and was the whole order. The other mysterious tracking number was delayed and held at the post office in my city saying that it may be delayed due to a government regulatory agency hold? what ever the hell that is? and i received all my order in the package that actually came, so i cant imagine what's in this one. free samples? whatever it is, certainly not good.

What ever became of this "double" order issue if you don't mind me asking?

• Members

Nothing as far as I know not stressing it anymore though

• Members

I apologize for not updating this as to keep you guy's informed. I will do a better job of doing my part in this forum. As of right now 12/4 (Just checked the tracking) this order has been on government hold since 11/19 so 16 days so far. I'm not freaked out whatsoever anymore and almost perceive this as a fluke due to the odd circumstances. I will periodically check back in and let you know what has happened if anything. I'd recommend this guy he has always come thru on next day delivery never a problem

• Members

Thanks for the advice everyone starting this thread was idiotic and a time waster apologize to all members

Archived