You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Okay You Guys Are Gonna Laugh At Me...

pokeytoe

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  749

But here goes.

I just now figured something out that made a lot of sense to me. Lately I've been really constipated and when I take my pain meds they don't work very well. And then I have to take more. Well when im not constipated they seem to work great. Well....problem solved! Haha. So for those of you that have been questioning why they arent working? Now ya know!

• V.I.P Member

• Content Count:  788

Wish this was my problem. But mines tolerance build up!

• V.I.P Member

Wish this was my problem. But mines tolerance build up!

Well mine is poop build up Lmao. Guess its time to take my morning laxative :P

Guest yellowbelly

But here goes.

I just now figured something out that made a lot of sense to me. Lately I've been really constipated and when I take my pain meds they don't work very well. And then I have to take more. Well when im not constipated they seem to work great. Well....problem solved! Haha. So for those of you that have been questioning why they arent working? Now ya know!

Wow....TMI!! :wacko:

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  1,468

But here goes.

Perhaps I'm just ignorant (likely in fact), but I'm not sure why that would make a difference.

• Members

• Content Count:  149

After 2 surgeries and tons of medication....I have found the best medicine for what you are after.

1. Dulcolax 

2. Magnesium Citrate

Take both and stay close to your private quarters.  45 minutes is good..

• V.I.P Member

After 2 surgeries and tons of medication....I have found the best medicine for what you are after.

1. Dulcolax

2. Magnesium Citrate

Take both and stay close to your private quarters. 45 minutes is good..

That is awsome advice thank you. Sometimes I just cant eat enough fiber a day or fit enough in my colon for all that matters lol

• Members

• Content Count:  149

That is awsome advice thank you. Sometimes I just cant eat enough fiber a day or fit enough in my colon for all that matters lol

You are welcome sweetheart.  It sounds like you are on a popsicle diet...or something like that.  Are you eating any sort of substance?  This is where I get in trouble.  My problem is that I'm on too many meds to eat.  I am on ox*s (con$s and c*ns), xan*, zolps*, cymbal*&ls...and that is just a regular day.  When we medicate it is challenging for our bodily functions to work.  You need to EAT fibre, take vegetable fibre tabs and eat, eat, eat.  If you are taking meds for the first time, please use my previous advice.  

Keeks

• V.I.P Member

Oh gosh, hopefully no popsicle diet ever for me again. Been there and done that during back surgery years ago. I am on Minnesota vikings, x@n, val$, imipramine, Wellbutrin, and $er0quil daily. So for that I take fiber gummies, 3 colace gel caps, fruits and veggies. Maybe i just need to take more fiber caps and colace caps. Its just so crazy cuz I notice every time im constipated I dont feel the med$ working. But when my tummy is working properly then all pain goes away and i feel that warm fuzzy happy feeling (cant help but love that!). Do you recommend any fiber supplements that work really well?

Hey pokeytoe!

I am new to the everyday opiate routine. My doc gave me a scrip for doc-q- lace, 100 mg. It is a script stool softener. It works well, you take it twice a day. Maybe you could ask your doc?

Cat

• V.I.P Member

Hey pokeytoe!

I am new to the everyday opiate routine. My doc gave me a scrip for doc-q- lace, 100 mg. It is a script stool softener. It works well, you take it twice a day. Maybe you could ask your doc?

Cat

Yes thats what I take as well (colace) :) and its 100mg and I take two of those at bedtime.

• Members

• Content Count:  434

I take psyllium husks on the regular. I also dink probably 4-5 liters of water a day and exercise almost everyday so I don't have too many issues. You gotta stay healthy.

Yes thats what I take as well (colace) :) and its 100mg and I take two of those at bedtime.

Aha! Didnt know they were the same thing! Like I said, i am new to this stuff/problems.

I take psyllium husks on the regular. I also dink probably 4-5 liters of water a day and exercise almost everyday so I don't have too many issues. You gotta stay healthy.

I could not agree more! Exercise, even just plain walking, helps with everything. I started doing weight lifting (low weight, high reps) during wd from tramp and i will tell ya.....what a difference it made to my sense of over all well being. Just three or four times a week for an hour or so, wow! I cant right now with broken arm and back... It is killing me!

Archived