You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Msm- Legal Suppliment

Moonbeamgirl

• Members
Moonbeamgirl

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  106

A friend who works for an ortho suggested I buy MSM and try it to relieve pain and muscle tension. SHe said her docs recommends it to all his patients and she said it worked for her.

Anyway, I bought some and while I can't vouch for it, because I finally got sufficient pain meds this week, the reviews on Amazon are good and plentiful.

Might help those of you who are waiting to see a PM doctor. Also a reported side-effect is an increase in hair growth and cell regeneration (skin, etc), so for us vain girls, it might b worth it even if it doesn't help the pain..

:-)

• Members
Ketaphysical

• Content Count:  9

I've taken msm for quite sometime, it works quickly and helps with pain for sure, i originally learned about it from a guy who was big into the gym, and snowboarding, he also worked on the same rig i did, what it helped me with most was joint pain, working 12 hrs a day manual grunt labour in the freezing cold is hard on the body so everyone was always looking for something to help push them through it, a lot of guys took steroids and hgh to build their strength and muscle up, i stuck to msm and percocets at that time if i could get them, anyways, just thought i would say it is helpful and relatively healthy / safe from my understanding. I've found actually that through juicing and now eating only organic foods (which i used to think was all hippy bullshit) i feel a lot more energetic, and with my depression under control i actually feel less pain and stress so my msm use has slowly become less frequent, hell i used to take 5-6 capsules a day when i was roughnecking just to get me through it, there are a lot of great herbal solutions and natural things you can use also for natural pain and inflammation, one of those is turmeric, its a very yellow spice thats typically used in middle eastern cooking, its a natural anti-inflammatory and has other health perks as well, I've been trying to really reduce my intake of synthetic chemicals since i spent 15 years of my life doing drugs and polluting myself with trash, unfortunately still on the cigarettes... 

but really. msm does work, i can vouch for it

ZgreT info guys! Thanks. Ihave osteoarthritis, and while it is not too bad....some days are hell. Does it build up in your system or work situationally?

• Members
Moonbeamgirl

I posted on this yesterday. Just started taking it so I will update in a week or two

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Update. Keta it didn't seem to help me at all. Having said that i am dealing with some serious damage to my spine which is likely why

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Archived