You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Opiate Use

Msm8358

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  142

Anyone use opiates everyday? I know it's a taboo topic, but it's like once I get in the cycle I can't stop. I went from 15years clean to using everyday again. I have a serious medical issue, which gives me a free pass for pk's. I get them from pm dr. But always run out early. Am I alone in this?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

• Content Count:  1,468

You're not alone bro

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  879

I don't anymore but I was in a car accident that had me on pea kays for 9 months straight.  It was one of the best times in my life despite the broken arm, pinched nerve, and other injuries.  I miss it!  

• Members

I get a bunch from dr but even that's not enough. And how to keek paying these prices to fill in?

• Members

• Content Count:  301

I take opiates every day & have for 10 yrs. I get oxy & Percs but I only use the Percs. I actually decided to cut back & am glad I did. It is so easy for it to get out of control.

• Moderators.

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Content Count:  5,561

I get a bunch from dr but even that's not enough. And how to keek paying these prices to fill in?

You are lucky to have a doctor that is willing to prescribe them. Really, the best thing to do, is when your tolerance becomes so high they no longer work, take less instead of more. If you taper down a bit every now and then, then when you go back up to your prescribed amount, they will work better again. Yes, I take them everyday and if I did not use this method I would be taking 20 pills a day by now!

• Moderators.

OK the time has come to take my own advice and today I'm starting my own little taper program. Have been a bit carried away with vacation and wanting to try "something new". That is the first to go, then I need to get down to my prescribed dose of my regular "vikings" as HB calls them. I'm hoping to see my old doctor soon and she has never made me pee in a cup but I want to be ready to nonetheless. Shouldn't be too hard, right?

• Members

• Content Count:  1,468

OK the time has come to take my own advice and today I'm starting my own little taper program. Have been a bit carried away with vacation and wanting to try "something new". That is the first to go, then I need to get down to my prescribed dose of my regular "vikings" as HB calls them. I'm hoping to see my old doctor soon and she has never made me pee in a cup but I want to be ready to nonetheless. Shouldn't be too hard, right?

Best of luck man, you are setting a good example for a lot of us. Need to jump on the same program!

• V.I.P Member

• Content Count:  879

Good luck! Hope everything goes smoothly with your doctors appointment.

• V.I.P Member

• Content Count:  1,039

Yes, good luck 2E :-)

• Members

Good luck. I had 15 years clean until recently. I have a major health issue that lands me in the hospital at least once a month. The steady diet of dilaudid is what finally threw me back into active addiction. I haven't told anyone yet because of the shame and embarrassment of relapsing after so many years. Unfortunately, my health isn't gong to get better, but I've got to learn to live with it. It's so hard to put the drugs down once you pick them up again. Very depressing.

• Members

• Content Count:  149

Wow, 15 years is impressive. I had 2 years until I had a major surgery. Of course I was too stubborn to let anyone control my meds...I'm guessing that was the addict in me. Don't be so hard on yourself. We are all human. (I type this while I feel the same shame).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Moderators.

Good luck. I had 15 years clean until recently. I have a major health issue that lands me in the hospital at least once a month. The steady diet of dilaudid is what finally threw me back into active addiction. I haven't told anyone yet because of the shame and embarrassment of relapsing after so many years. Unfortunately, my health isn't gong to get better, but I've got to learn to live with it. It's so hard to put the drugs down once you pick them up again. Very depressing.

Hi Msm, I I you did it once you can do it again unless you have to take them for your health in which case no reason to be down on yourself

2E

• V.I.P Member

• Content Count:  1,039

Wow, 15 years is impressive. I had 2 years until I had a major surgery. Of course I was too stubborn to let anyone control my meds...I'm guessing that was the addict in me. Don't be so hard on yourself. We are all human. (I type this while I feel the same shame).Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neither of you should be ashamed, nor embarrassed.. We're all human... Sometimes life's good, sometimes it isn't... However, all of us have gotta get through it as best we can.

If you can get through life without the meds, good for you.. If you need to augment your health with meds, it doesn't make you any worse than anyone else... Just different is all :-)

• Members

I do take them for a real health issue, but I certainly don't always take them for pain. Right now, I'm completely out of everything and even though I paid twice for overnight delivery with 2 different venders on Monday, both said no delivery untl Friday. Tomorrow will not be fun.

Archived