You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rip Jerry Garcia Grateful Dead

Guest yellowbelly

Guest yellowbelly

19 Years ago today, Jerry Garcia of the Grateful Dead passed away of an apparent heart attack. I was lucky enough to see one of his last shows before he died. Here's to any dead head fans out there........

• Moderators.

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,561

Thanks YB. Grew up in SF and did a bit of twirling at a few Dead concerts. They were really unique concerts with the hippie bus folks "following the Dead", the vendors and of course sharing whatever you brought with whoever was next to you. Peace♡

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  45

Wow it's been that long now. "Got two good eyes but we still don't see."

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  2,102

yb, I was unlucky enough to see one of their shows in the 70's at the Spectrum in Philly. They tuned up for 5 mins between each song.

No really, I kinda  like hearing them now and them cause I like Jam bands(Allmans). I don't knock other peoples music. It's all a matter of preference.

But If you ever say anything about KISS or Van Halen, or Priest or Maiden.....

Guest yellowbelly

yb, I was unlucky enough to see one of their shows in the 70's at the Spectrum in Philly. They tuned up for 5 mins between each song.

No really, I kinda  like hearing them now and them cause I like Jam bands(Allmans). I don't knock other peoples music. It's all a matter of preference.

But If you ever say anything about KISS or Van Halen, or Priest or Maiden.....

So that probably pissed you off when KISS played at the Superbowl and they weren't even plugged in!!...Lol

Not much of a Heavy Metal Rocker myself, but use to listen to some Van Halen back in high school...

-YB

Archived