You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Weird Grocery List

Heavenlee

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,368

I was looking at my husband's shopping list, I have no idea why anyone would make a list that comprises of:

My Grocery List

Bounty

Tweezers

Japanese rice

Cat food. Beware of cats and food for cats and wildflowers, my father said he would not go near them, he feared them.

Tomato and Onions, why do onions make me cry?

Sliced sand meat

Marci Chinese?

Is Marci Chinese?

Sneggs

Muff only Thomas's not that whole grain kind Marci buys

I scream you scream

Dish soap, dawn not that organic kind my wife buys that doesn't clean the dishes, just like the organic washing detergent she buys, I have to rewash the clothes with tide!

Swiss

Coke and H2O

Snu

Dish brush

Eggs, simple truth organic

Skyline

Gravy

English muffins

Cat food

Cigs

Eggs

Apple juice

Ice cream, graeters for me Marci can get udf

Frozen Chinese

Chicken wings bnls

Ice cream

Ham small

Quim

Cheese

Beans

Weenies

Stroganoff

Hamburger stuff, the good kind? Grass fed cattle meat

Milk, organic truth

Applejuice

Apple cider, which my wife would drink instead of coke and coffee all day

Cope psi

Lighters, bics no cheap crack lighters for me for my bong or pipe!

Dishwasher Dawn only!

Coffee beans, not ground, nonorganic, I will throw it away, I want Krogers premium select Sumata not Paul newmans

Why does my wife think that everything has to be organic? She lived in California too long

Tyson green bag chicken nuggets

Biscuits and gravy

Ice cream

Quest

More Brownies, yummy great for late night weed munchies

PS I would like my wife to make more recipes she finds on her forum, I wish she could cook but I still love her!

Pen laser for Sophie for her fat ass to get exercise, I want a dog that my wife showed me on her forum by versus, I'd pay for that dog.

Kerry Gold organic better, stay away from simple truth! Kerry gold butter but not John Kerry, you can't buy him at Krogers,

I want Zuchini Squares they were so good, want my wife to make a chicken dish she promised to make but said she was to busy with her plants, liar, liar, pants on fire, your nose as long as any telephone wire!

I swear I didn't change a thing, I copied it from his notes and sent it to my mailbox where I copied and pasted it, I read it in disbelief, who writes a shopping list like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Group:  Grand Poobah
  • Content Count:  986

Someone who is high on weed.

Bork Bork!

• V.I.P Member

That's correct!

Guest DGSB0708

Just FYI... the likely reason onions make him cry when he cuts them is he's not using a sharp enough knife, so he damages too many of the onion's cells when cutting, thus releasing the sulfur from the damaged cells.   :) .    S-

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  288

I think both of y'all are fairly nuts.   :lol:  :lol:

• V.I.P Member

You know I am, but aren't we all sort of weird, I don't want to be like the everyday normal person, I have my eccentricities but I'm proud of them, it makes us unique! Love ya bluesdude!

Just FYI... the likely reason onions make him cry when he cuts them is he's not using a sharp enough knife, so he damages too many of the onion's cells when cutting, thus releasing the sulfur from the damaged cells. :) . S-

Speaking of knives...this Ergo Chef Crimson series knife rocks my kitchen's world. So sharp. So lovely. Sadly, the only one I have.

Posted Image

Guest DGSB0708

I think both of y'all are fairly nuts.   :lol:  :lol:

Nope.  "Basically this is a case of the onion exacting its revenge for breaking apart its cells. When you cut an onion, you allow chemicals inside the onion cells that are ordinarily kept separate to mix with each other and with air. Amino acid sulfoxides form sulfenic acids. Enzymes that were kept separate now are free to mix with the sulfenic acids to produce propanethiol S-oxide, a volatile sulfur compound that wafts upward toward your eyes. This gas reacts with the water in your tears to form sulfuric acid. The sulfuric acid burns, stimulating your eyes to release more tears to wash the irritant away.

How do you protect yourself from basically getting sulfuric acid in your eyes?  The best way is to use a very sharp knife and cut the onion quickly.  You will damage less cells, thereby producing less popranethiol S-oxide". 

B) S-

Guest DGSB0708

Speaking of knives...this Ergo Chef Crimson series knife rocks my kitchen's world. So sharp. So lovely. Sadly, the only one I have.

rehu5u7u.jpg

I use Henckels.  Love them.  But that Ergo Chef looks pretty awesome. 

I use Henckels. Love them. But that Ergo Chef looks pretty awesome.

I have a whole set of Henckels. But the Ergo Chef won my heart. It was sent to me right before Xmas and is the only knife I've used since.

Guest DGSB0708

I have a whole set of Henckels. But the Ergo Chef won my heart. It was sent to me right before Xmas and is the only knife I've used since.

I might have to get me one of those....

I might have to get me one of those....

I lied. It's this one. CRIMSON G10 7" Nakiri Knife

It's on sale for $89 on the Ergo Chef site. Posted Image

Guest DGSB0708

I lied. It's this one. CRIMSON G10 7" Nakiri Knife

It's on sale for $89 on the Ergo Chef site. uhyda5en.jpg

Damn it.  Now I might have to get both!  :huh:

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  288

Nope.  "Basically this is a case of the onion exacting its revenge for breaking apart its cells. When you cut an onion, you allow chemicals inside the onion cells that are ordinarily kept separate to mix with each other and with air. Amino acid sulfoxides form sulfenic acids. Enzymes that were kept separate now are free to mix with the sulfenic acids to produce propanethiol S-oxide, a volatile sulfur compound that wafts upward toward your eyes. This gas reacts with the water in your tears to form sulfuric acid. The sulfuric acid burns, stimulating your eyes to release more tears to wash the irritant away.

How do you protect yourself from basically getting sulfuric acid in your eyes?  The best way is to use a very sharp knife and cut the onion quickly.  You will damage less cells, thereby producing less popranethiol S-oxide". 

B) S-

No not you.  HA HA  Lee and author of grocery list.  Dem two... you're prezackly right about the onions. I was teasing Heavenlee.  S'all good.   ^_^

Archived