You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What Is The Best Part Of Being A Woman? Being A Man?

Beranda

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  558

Physically: Breasts-no matter size or direction they travel and having the ability (most of the time/if you desire) to carry & give birth to another human.

Mentally: (while it can complicate things at times) An inherent interest in discussing (sometimes in great depth) feelings, relationships between people and pondering why people act or think certain ways.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  21

I agree Beranda...best part of being a female, for me at least is, well was the ability to give birth to three kick ass girls, 28, 19 and 17 who all know how to be a lady, but know how to defend themselves and say No!  And to be respectful to others, and defend the weak..sorry if it appears I am bragging...I'm just proud.  Also, I feel like you mentioned is the ability for most of us to fully communicate...I believe that is an inherent trait in Women.  And to show emotion...that's not to say Men don't, it's just for the most part alot of conditioning going on there from an early age. Men aren't typically taught its ok to show emotion.  Of course this doesn't apply to all Men :D  

• Group:  Spammers
  • Content Count:  0

Physically: Breasts-no matter size or direction they travel and having the ability (most of the time/if you desire) to carry & give birth to another human.

Mentally: (while it can complicate things at times) An inherent interest in discussing (sometimes in great depth) feelings, relationships between people and pondering why people act or think certain ways.

I won't "touch" this one. :o

• Members

• Content Count:  21

ummmm yeah, good idea Jewbacca :huh:

Ironically, breasts are likely what most men would cite as one of the best things about being a man! :lol:

Personally, I'm more of a backside man myself, but I digress. Ok, back to seriously pondering the best parts of being a male. I'll get back with ya shortly!

• V.I.P Member

• Content Count:  2,102

Well I'll say the obvious. Best part of being a man is peeing standing up(and being able to pee almost anywhere).

Well I'll say the obvious. Best part of being a man is peeing standing up(and being able to pee almost anywhere).

Ah yes! The ability to write one's name in the snow. That HAS to be one of the Top 5! :D

• Members
DorothyZbornak

• Content Count:  285

Ironically, breasts are likely what most men would cite as one of the best things about being a man! :lol:

Personally, I'm more of a backside man myself, but I digress. Ok, back to seriously pondering the best parts of being a male. I'll get back with ya shortly!

Does this mean that you prefer a Ladybacca with a slightly bigger ba-donk-a-donk?

Does this mean that you prefer a Ladybacca with a slightly bigger ba-donk-a-donk?

Well, given my druthers, I'd prefer it not be large enough to accommodate an 8 piece place setting, but yeah, the Wookie enjoys a nice heavy duty booty! As Sir Mix-A-Lot said, "The Wookie don't want none unless you got buns hun", or something along those lines. :lol:

• Members
DorothyZbornak

• Content Count:  285

Bah...edited...can't post my picture...not MY picture...a picture...will do later...

• Group:  Grand Poobah
  • Content Count:  986

Ah yes! The ability to write one's name in the snow. That HAS to be one of the Top 5! :D

We can now do this, too:

Posted Image

Go Girl!

We can now do this, too:

py6urera.jpg

Go Girl!

Welp, back to the drawing board! LOL

• V.I.P Member

• Content Count:  558

We can now do this, too:

Posted Image

Go Girl!

This troubles me, for more than just one reason...not sure I'm ready to go into them just yet.

Guest kittykat

Well, given my druthers, I'd prefer it not be large enough to accommodate an 8 piece place setting, but yeah, the Wookie enjoys a nice heavy duty booty! As Sir Mix-A-Lot said, "The Wookie don't want none unless you got buns hun", or something along those lines. :lol:

So more or less you do not prefer the asses the size of chevy's ;)

• Group:  Grand Poobah
  • Content Count:  986

This troubles me, for more than just one reason...not sure I'm ready to go into them just yet.

I didn't say it wasn't weird or creepy. But it's available.

Archived