You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Still Trying

tatercake87

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13

This is a great website but when it comes to finding a source its like fishing two months ive been trying still nothing guess a gals gotta keep on keeping on if only benzos grew on trees

• Members

• Content Count:  13

Im sure they are just wish i could dig that far :(

Guest DGSB0708

This is a great website but when it comes to finding a source its like fishing two months ive been trying still nothing guess a gals gotta keep on keeping on if only benzos grew on trees[/quote

Have you tried search feature using different variations of what you are looking for? If not i would strongly suggest you give that a robust try. S-]

• Members

• Content Count:  138

This is a great website but when it comes to finding a source its like fishing two months ive been trying still nothing guess a gals gotta keep on keeping on if only benzos grew on trees

You just have to learn the way things work. It's frustrating when your new, and say things you're not supposed to and people like Medicated Mike will bitch you out-- but if you hang in there and learn how things run here, I believe you'll find it well worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived