You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Unwanted Christmas Gifts

headbanger

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,102

I guess I'll start. I received a $25 gift card to Starbucks. I really do not like their coffee. Any trades?

Anyone get any crappy gifts like those gift packs of meat and cheese?

• Group:  Spammers
  • Content Count:  0

Well, can't say that I received any meat and cheese, and this doesn't exactly fall into the "unwanted gift" category, but I thought I'd share it just the same. Feast your eyes on this bad boy. An official Jewbacca goblet, courtesy of my 17 year old son. And before anyone asks, no, he doesn't know about DBG per se. Just that I moderate an online forum using that name, which was inspired by his "Jew Fro". :lol:

2dgugev.jpg

• V.I.P Member

Perfect likeness, very talented lad.

Thank you for replying. I though it would be like junior high again - nobody being my friend - sniffle, tears, sniffle tears.

Jewy you are my BFF!

I started dropping hints to my 11 y/o about a shiatsu massage "thinger" for shoulders/neck and bless her, she bought it for me....sadly, it did not work....wouldn't even turn on....  <_<   It was from Brookstone...this is not supposed to happen!. Moreover, the thought of visiting the return or exchange line (or going even NEAR the mall on the 26th) makes me want to turn to my dwindling stash, courtesy of the "issues" at hand in forums south of the border.  So, I haven't anything "good" to trade HB, but I will be on the lookout...that and I too thought the lack of responses was sad and didn't want you to have any negative flashbacks to Jr. High.  Having attended K-17 on the East Coast, I have a few bad memories of my own :blink: Good luck!

Perfect likeness, very talented lad.

Thank you for replying. I though it would be like junior high again - nobody being my friend - sniffle, tears, sniffle tears.

Jewy you are my BFF!

No worries HB, you always have a seat at the cool kids' table!

• V.I.P Member

• Content Count:  543

I also got some starbucks gift cards, not a coffee drinker but whatever I'll use them sometime maybe for a first date LOL. Got a vanilla visa GC, gonna hold on to that. Since I liked ninja turtles when I was 5 my mom decided to get me some action figures and a ninja turtle van :blink: poor lady is slowly losing her mind "youre a little too late to give me a good childhood but thanks for trying"...I'm gonna PM Kan Man and see if I can trade for his bad ass spidey suit :)

I also got some starbucks gift cards, not a coffee drinker but whatever I'll use them sometime maybe for a first date LOL. Got a vanilla visa GC, gonna hold on to that. Since I liked ninja turtles when I was 5 my mom decided to get me some action figures and a ninja turtle van :blink: poor lady is slowly losing her mind "youre a little too late to give me a good childhood but thanks for trying"...I'm gonna PM Kan Man and see if I can trade for his bad ass spidey suit :)

Medicated Spidey riding dirty in the Ninja Turtle van, LOL. Now there's a vision! And speaking of unique gifts, I always enjoy when business associates give the gift of Excel spreadsheets. :D

• V.I.P Member

• Content Count:  543

well that ones not up for trade! definitely more valuable than all my other gifts combined x 100 

Medicated Spidey riding dirty in the Ninja Turtle van, LOL. Now there's a vision! And speaking of unique gifts, I always enjoy when business associates give the gift of Excel spreadsheets. :D

Love those flippin spreadsheets, lol!

• V.I.P Member

• Content Count:  558

I quite enjoyed a 200 lb. rum cake sent to my family and for which my sweet, tired mother fed to my daughter on an empty stomach prior to dinner.

If you think cat barf piles all over your house is a pleasant surprise, might I suggest looking into the warm child barf piles left through the house for me and my husband to find upon returning from a relaxing and much deserved date night.

Guess it only takes a few bites of rum treats to give kids a mild case of alcohol poisoning.

Makes me wonder how I survived past 9 with my mom's spotty judgement at the helm.

Merry Barf-mas!

B

OH MY GAWD!!!  Bad Grandma!!!  My grandpa used to give me beer when I was two or three.  I didn't barf though....at least not that I remember.  Talk about an unwanted Christmas gift!!!  LOL!!!!

• V.I.P Member

OH MY GAWD!!! Bad Grandma!!! My grandpa used to give me beer when I was two or three. I didn't barf though....at least not that I remember. Talk about an unwanted Christmas gift!!! LOL!!!!

Yeah, afraid so, and x2 unwanted gifts...both the rum cake and the piles of warm barf. Between my toes I might add.

• V.I.P Member

What happened to the good old Xmas gifts like sox, underwear, gloves, clothes, weed? er um scratch that last one. I could always count on my mom for all the wearables. Nana hooked me up with the good stuff though.

• V.I.P Member

H.B., I too, could enjoy a little post-holiday satchel.

And also I am already drafting up my "naughty me" Christmas list for next year.

Numbers 1-5:

"Lelo" fully submersible, looks like a winner, if anyone is looking for ideas.

Google to your heart's content, and let me know if you require sizing requirements.

Okay, that completes my "dirty" post activity for the year, feeling a touch of embarrassment.

B

Archived