You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Roxicodone

Lucyinthesky

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  308

When it comes to brands, which are your favorite? I like the a 215s or m boxes in the 30 mg. How about you?

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

• Content Count:  119

A215 for me too.. my fav... Plus much easier to break in half.. Then V but very hard to break.. Then M.. The 114 are good too just bigger..

• Members

• Content Count:  308

I kind of like the fact that 114s are bigger too so, if I have to cut them in half, it is easier.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

• Content Count:  138

The [M] 's are the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • Members

• Content Count:  17

i like the a215, they are easier to break in half, i agree.  but they all do their job IMO!

• Members

• Content Count:  38

V 30 :)

• Members
littlemantom75

• Content Count:  11

I like both, but I am without right now.  I need a new supplier

• Members

• Content Count:  348

Sometimes I feel like certain brands have slight potency difference but most the time I am pretty sure it is just tolerance build up and release as I try to go easy for periods of time so I can really get down and be completely pain free for the next week or so... I know some prefer a constant dosing regime but I prefer to have some lows and less pain relief some weeks so other I can really get a higher level of relief other weeks! I prefer the smaller size tablets for the most part and most brands are A ok with me!! But are there others who feel certain brands have a more consistent dose of oxen in them compared to others? Or certain manufacturers that just seem to have a more effective pill than others? I am interested in hearing others thoughts on this topic! I know I have heard some folks swear that certain some brands are more/less effective than others!! I am pretty sure they are all extremely close and the times I feel some are "weaker" is when I am using more medication than and dosing more frequently than prescribed!! Either way Roxy30s are excellent!! I am a firm believer that the OPs are significantly weaker than the OCs.... day and night difference. I remember the first OP I got I felt like the world had ended....My favorite medication had come to a screaming halt... I am hoping I finally can re-unite with my long lost friend!!!! 

• Members

• Content Count:  38

I'm not sure if it's necessarily a stronger/weaker factor. Some make me more "noddy" than others. Which I don't like. As you said though, I'm sure it has a lot to do with how much and often I'm using.

Guest bigshot1990

ive been around for the roxy epidemic in FL from the beginning to the end (its more or less over). Each pill had better qualitys for way of use...A 215 was best for snorting. M blocks were great for eating or smoking if you new how. The v's were awesome for shooting because of there lack of bullshit filler. Everone hated the 114s. The original Roxicodone brand (I cant remember what numbers were on the pill) were all around good for everything but were not around for very long

Guest yellowbelly

So did they shut all those pain clinics down finally in FL? Is Dr. shopping a thing of the past down there? I know it was big several years ago, but didn't really keep track of it...Any locals care to chime in?

• Members
Hallucinogenius

• Content Count:  10

So did they shut all those pain clinics down finally in FL? Is Dr. shopping a thing of the past down there? I know it was big several years ago, but didn't really keep track of it...Any locals care to chime in?

Not all, but most. And more are being shit down all the time. 

They were giving out ridiculous amount of pain medication prescriptions on false accounts given by patients, even though they were in the know themselves.

Dr. Shopping is probably much more viable down there than in most places, but its becoming more difficult by the day. And I'm sure it will be on par with the difficulty of Dr. Shopping in other states soon.

Archived