You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Vali@m

Guest g0necray

Guest g0necray

I have been doing this for a while long before this site. But I slowed way down. I went from 6 X to just 2 V a day and they are not cutting it. I just am looking for a decent place to get V that are decent so I can take a few more a day. I have many injuries but have been using med smoke just before bed which has caused me to cut back on pk and sleeping pills that used to make me cook, try to drive etc when I was on ambian.

Thanks guys.

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,102

IOP's will take about 2 weeks and are cost effective. SY's you can get overnight but will have to pay a lot more. Look in the forums the good vendors are ranked.

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  264

Look in the forums the good vendors are ranked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  196

Sy guys are great and fast as hell, but they always seem to disappear after awhile. I know email guys that I've been dealing with for years. We have trust and I KNOW they'll never burn me. But it takes a few days. Sometimes even a week. Nobody can match the speed of the mexicans. No one charges near as much either. Both are great, and better than a iop that has to go thru customs imho.

Archived