You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Denver Pharma 2Mg

Citylife

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  313

Hey anybody have any experience with these 2mg alp bars... made in Argentina and from what I have heard are the quality of Gad0rs! Any thoughts, experiences, etc would be greatly appreciated!

Also never seen them but are told they are light green and oblong? If anyone could comment further on this that would be great.. imprint and what exactly they mean in this case by oblong as it varies sometimes?

Thanks guys! Any help much appreciated!

Might be able to share a good source via pm after I check them out if all turns out good with these... not advertising just saying might be new course for here if these are legit!

• Group:  Spammers
  • Content Count:  0

Interesting indeed. Certainly a highly sought after product. I see they're Argentinian. Does the supplier ship from that country? Just curious, as I've heard that getting packs from Argentina into the US is somewhat of a challenge.

• Members

Interesting indeed. Certainly a highly sought after product. I see they're Argentinian. Does the supplier ship from that country? Just curious, as I've heard that getting packs from Argentina into the US is somewhat of a challenge.

no they ship US to US and i am going to make a test order soon but price breaks at 200/500 with 100 minimum...trying to save for 200 but  if all works out i think i can ever get DBG  members a 10% discount :) maybe!

• Members

• Content Count:  38

mmmm..... if things go through and they are indeed up to par with the gadors im sure a ton of us here at DBG would love to try em out as well. Do they do small test orders?

• Members

mmmm..... if things go through and they are indeed up to par with the gadors im sure a ton of us here at DBG would love to try em out as well. Do they do small test orders?

unfortunately 100 is the smallest and they also offer actual gad0rs as well... just a little more expensive!

unfortunately 100 is the smallest and they also offer actual gad0rs as well... just a little more expensive!

I know "small" is a relative term, but honestly, 100 minimum isn't bad at all if they're the real deal, at least in my opinion anyway. Sounds like you might have a winner there.

• Members

Yea 100 is not too bad... prices are pretty good for 500 and up too lol but for Domestic they are well priced! They are also adding some other things to their domestic menu like kpins and vals and I am still waiting to here the price for the pins as 100 seems to be the minimum for everything, but I expect them to be dirt cheap! Once I get some money I will make a test order.. might be a  second since I am moving soon and obviously wouldn't want any left behind packs so to say!

no they ship US to US and i am going to make a test order soon but price breaks at 200/500 with 100 minimum...trying to save for 200 but if all works out i think i can ever get DBG members a 10% discount :) maybe!

Interesting indeed. If you'd like to PM me further details, I'd be up for volunteering to take a test drive so members can be confident in ordering. And while discounts are great, it isn't necessary. In fact, I'd rather another member get the discount and I pay regular price. As senior moderator, I always want my vendor reviews to be non-incentivized and fully transparent. Anyway, nice find CS. A lot of folks here at DBG could benefit from your efforts.

Yea 100 is not too bad... prices are pretty good for 500 and up too lol but for Domestic they are well priced! They are also adding some other things to their domestic menu like kpins and vals and I am still waiting to here the price for the pins as 100 seems to be the minimum for everything, but I expect them to be dirt cheap! Once I get some money I will make a test order.. might be a second since I am moving soon and obviously wouldn't want any left behind packs so to say!

LOL, no kidding! You certainly want to leave the place perfectly "clean", so to speak.

• Members

• Content Count:  80

I don't mind helping by making a test run!!!

• Members

I don't mind helping by making a test run!!!

I want to make the first run just so I don't give a bunk source even though I highly doubt that... used them many just not of recent!

In the process of moving this week so test order will be in 1-2 week range! If all works out trust me though this will help many members!

• Members

• Content Count:  80

Let me know when u make that test order. I'm interested as well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

• Content Count:  401

no they ship US to US and i am going to make a test order soon but price breaks at 200/500 with 100 minimum...trying to save for 200 but  if all works out i think i can ever get DBG  members a 10% discount :) maybe!

C31,

I must have missed something somewhere. Is this vendor an email only vendor or is there a website? Either way I would like to get the info as I could always use a good US to US source for k-pins.

thx,

• Members

C31,

I must have missed something somewhere. Is this vendor an email only vendor or is there a website? Either way I would like to get the info as I could always use a good US to US source for k-pins.

thx,

They are email only but Denver pharma 2mg are x@n@x my man not pins!

• Members

• Content Count:  401

They are email only but Denver pharma 2mg are x@n@x my man not pins!

OK - I thought someone (actually you!) mentioned that the source were adding or had added k'pins for US-US. Would love to try the zannies (fav have always been gador 2 mg and ksalol 1mg) but now in subox program and can only have k-pins in my system. Know of a good US-US contact for k-pins, especially if they are bananakins?

Archived