You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What Was Your Child Hood Nickname ?

Guest kittykat

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  775

If I were to post that here, anyone that knows me would know this is me.

Unfortunately mine has stuck with me and today many who have known me for years don't even use my real name anymore.

Sneazel is the other nickname my wife gave me because I snore. So I'm a Sneazel Beast.

• Group:  Spammers
  • Content Count:  0

My mother was working her way through medical school when I was in grade school, so we were short on money, and couldn't afford Addidas or other brand name shoes. So, I had to wear Spauldings from K-Mart, and thus "Spaulding" was born, and stuck, at least until I became captain of the hockey team as a freshman and started tearing limbs off, LOL.

Guest kittykat

I had quite a few from my parents and still till this day they use them.......Here is one inparticular  Miltilda Farquash....I don't know but there it is.  Still trying to figure it out to this day!   lol

Guest kittykat

My mother was working her way through medical school when I was in grade school, so we were short on money, and couldn't afford Addidas or other brand name shoes. So, I had to wear Spauldings from K-Mart, and thus "Spaulding" was born, and stuck, at least until I became captain of the hockey team as a freshman and started tearing limbs off, LOL.

LMAO  I think they still sell spaulidings don't they?  U animal you ripping limbs off....

LMAO  I think they still sell spaulidings don't they?  U animal you ripping limbs off....

LOL, probably, although I haven't been back to check after the trauma of 3rd grade. I was also a bit overweight as a kid, so there was the secondary "beach ball" nickname, which got a few guys' a**es kicked later on in high school!

Guest kittykat

LOL, probably, although I haven't been back to check after the trauma of 3rd grade. I was also a bit overweight as a kid, so there was the secondary "beach ball" nickname, which got a few guys' a**es kicked later on in high school!

The old saying was....Weebles wobble but don't fall down.....LMAO  no disrespect...

Guest kittykat

Another was "JUDITA" which was spanish for my name...so when it was timetocomein growing up thats what they yelled...how flipping embarrasing....

The old saying was....Weebles wobble but don't fall down.....LMAO

True, which I demonstrated to those in high school who had previously called me "beach ball". I may have wobbled a bit, but it was their 55 IQ wrestling a**es that went down in one punch, LOL.

Guest kittykat

True, which I demonstrated to those in high school who had previously called me "beach ball". I may have wobbled a bit, but it was their 55 IQ wrestling a**es that went down in one punch, LOL.

LMAO.....You get em bruiser.....wasnt that one of the characters on Popeye? oh no it was Brutus.....You must have ate your SPINACH.....

Heisenberg / HNB

Can't say my childhood nickname BC it'll give away my real name... but I did have an imaginary friend named Casey Jones who lived contently in a toll booth and had a birthday everyday.

• Group:  Grand Poobah
  • Content Count:  730

Radar Jr. after the boxer Wilfred Benitez who had an uncanny ability to avoid getting hit. He trained at my gym in Tucson in 89-90 and I imitated his style as much as I could. Boxing is so much more fun when you don't get hit. I don't aspire to the school of taking 2 to give 1.

~Young

• 1 month later...
  • Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  240

Like others here if I gave away my childhood nickname I'd be BUSTED BIG TIME. Yet a hint to ponder for ye oldsters of yore...."upstairs, downstairs, in her nightgown"...diddy nursery ryhme story; if anyone gets the name PM me please or, well, uno; dont want unwanted publicity. Be interesting if someone here can figure out the rascals name that I was nicknamed after. Kinda cute......

cheers

Poppy

Archived