You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

2013 Nfl Season

JustChiilin

• Emerald Sponsor
JustChiilin

• Group:  Emerald Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  100

Best time of the year is almost upon us.......  Predications on who wins the Super Bowl?

• Emerald Sponsor
JustChiilin

• Group:  Emerald Sponsor
  • Content Count:  100

San Fran vs Denver with Payton winning one more....

• Members
HikesWithaGSD

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  106

Cincinnati Bengals

• Group:  Spammers
  • Content Count:  0

Cincinnati Bengals

You been hittin' the MM supply already this morning Hikes?! LOL

Cincinnati Bengals

Just giving you a hard time, LOL. Actually, Andy Dalton may prove to be the best value draft pick among QB's in the last 30 years, outside of Tom Brady in what, the 6th round? Would be nice to see the I-74 crew back in contention.

• Members
HikesWithaGSD

You been hittin' the MM supply already this morning Hikes?! LOL

LOL! Maybe a little. I do like Dalton's progression so far. He's gotta work on his confidence and just throw it up for AJ Green to get. I'm not really expecting Super Bowl but a playoff win and 2 steeler beat downs would be nice.

LOL! Maybe a little. I do like Dalton's progression so far. He's gotta work on his confidence and just throw it up for AJ Green to get. I'm not really expecting Super Bowl but a playoff win and 2 steeler beat downs would be nice.

Couldn't agree more Hikes. Dalton was a real steal for the orange and black attack, and a division title wouldn't surprise me at all. I'm a horseshoe fan myself, but as long as they aren't playing the Colts, I always pull for my boys in the Nati. I have many old friends in Indian Hill and had an office in Blue Ash for many years, so I'm glad to see them back in the hunt.

• Members
HikesWithaGSD

Couldn't agree more Hikes. Dalton was a real steal for the orange and black attack, and a division title wouldn't surprise me at all. I'm a horseshoe fan myself, but as long as they aren't playing the Colts, I always pull for my boys in the Nati. I have many old friends in Indian Hill and had an office in Blue Ash for many years, so I'm glad to see them back in the hunt.

The Wookie's got ties to the Nati! What a small world. Born and Raised myself. I grew up in Mason up by Kings Island. I've always kept an eye on the colts myself. Always loved the older(and much better) Manning brother. I'm expecting big things from Luck this season also. Seems like that franchise has a knack for drafting great QB's with awesome longevity!

The Wookie's got ties to the Nati! What a small world. Born and Raised myself. I grew up in Mason up by Kings Island. I've always kept an eye on the colts myself. Always loved the older(and much better) Manning brother. I'm expecting big things from Luck this season also. Seems like that franchise has a knack for drafting great QB's with awesome longevity!

Indeed he does my friend, big time! In fact, the majority of my professional life after the NHL was centered in greater Cincinnati until we sold our servicing portfolio and some other elements of the company before the commercial real estate market fell apart in 2006. As chief credit officer, I had somewhat of a window seat to the market, and could see what was coming down the road, so we were some of the luckier ones who got out in time. Anyway, I have a ton of great old friends and clients over there from the transportation industry, Proctor & Gamble, the Reds, and of course, Who Dey Nation! How awesome is that? A new Nati friend right here on DBG!  :D

• 3 months later...

Well, just thought I'd try and jump start the NFL thread with the latest scandal news from TMZ, which just so happens to involve my Colts and their recently acquired running back, Trent Richardson. Apparently someone is shopping an orgy tape involving T-Rich and 3 women. Gee, go figure. A celebrity sex tape.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/12/trent-richardson-sex-tape-indianapolis-colts/

Anyway, I found this quote in the TMZ article amusing:

"We've seen the footage -- let's just say Trent's got a lot in common with the Colts mascot, if you catch our drift."

Not sure what they mean by that, because it's certainly not the blue balls or the hairy palms!

2s11yxx.jpg

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  558

Well, just thought I'd try and jump start the NFL thread with the latest scandal news from TMZ, which just so happens to involve my Colts and their recently acquired running back, Trent Richardson. Apparently someone is shopping an orgy tape involving T-Rich and 3 women. Gee, go figure. A celebrity sex tape.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/12/trent-richardson-sex-tape-indianapolis-colts/

Anyway, I found this quote in the TMZ article amusing:

"We've seen the footage -- let's just say Trent's got a lot in common with the Colts mascot, if you catch our drift."

Not sure what they mean by that, because it's certainly not the blue balls or the hairy palms!

2s11yxx.jpg

TMZ is always good for a quick dose of subtlety.

Thanks for the laugh Jewy

TMZ is always good for a quick dose of subtlety.

Thanks for the laugh Jewy

Indeed ma'am, that they are LOL! And my pleasure, that's why I'm here. Don't forget the Thursday matinee performance, and make sure to tip your waitresses and bartenders!

Archived