You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Damn Tolerance!

Lucyinthesky

• Members
Lucyinthesky

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  308

Hey guys! Just thought I would share my experience! I was originally taking 1 yellow pill a day for pain. One!!! Then, I had some extra money and thought I would place a large order, save on shipping, and be set for awhile. Well, now my tolerance has gone up to 3 yellows a day plus something stronger! And an anxiety med( the one with the long half-life). I would love to taper back down. Any ideas?

• Members

• Content Count:  86

Hello,

This is my first post but I wanted to share my experience with you. I am prescribed those on a regular basis. I always run out before hand. Near the end, I will taper back down every couple of days until I'm taking 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 at night. Then I'll skip morning and only take 1/2 at night. WDs tend to bother me more at night then in the day if I taper. I'll stay there for a while, while I can.

What to expect during the taper? You wont feel your meds because your tolerance is still high. You might feel like you are wasting you meds because you don't get relief and are only taking to ward off WDs. But stick it through, slowly tapering for about a week. If you feel WDs, take a half and wait 30-60 minutes. But remember every bit you take is keeping that tolerance.

Now of course the above is just what I do but I find it helps. It still sucks to go through it. In the future, if you can, try swapping back and forth between the good stuff and OTC stuff every other day. This will help keep your tolerance low longer. My tolerance shoots up sooooo quick I am starting to do this. I just find myself tapering all the time.

Hope this is helpful

• 2 months later...
Heisenberg / HNB

• Group:  BANNED
  • Content Count:  0

Good stuff. Thanks for the info Itchy.

What ever happened to Itchy? He didn't stay long.

• Group:  Spammers

What ever happened to Itchy? He didn't stay long.

I think the Wookie scared him off, LOL.

Heisenberg / HNB

• Group:  BANNED

I think the Wookie scared him off, LOL.

I thought maybe mean man H did? :lol:

What about promulgide (sp?). You can take that to reduce your tolerance. There is a thread on it. Am thinking about that myself. It is legal in the us and on the thread, there is a source website link, japan i think.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

• Content Count:  297

I know this is an old thread but I've done allot of research lately into the Proglumide. I think it may work, but You need specific amounts & its not legal in the US. So ....Be great if M.D's could use this drug & help some of us people w/ tolerance issues. That's not going to happen..OPiated-

• Members

• Content Count:  40

Hmmmm, Proglumide, sounds like it could be pretty useful. Read through some reports on a few other forums, with many positive remarks. Might have to carefully experiment ;)

I know this is an old thread but I've done allot of research lately into the Proglumide. I think it may work, but You need specific amounts & its not legal in the US. So ....Be great if M.D's could use this drug & help some of us people w/ tolerance issues. That's not going to happen..OPiated-

It is NOT legal? Really? Hm. Back to the drawing board

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

• Content Count:  16

Try to force yourself to go a week without the pills. More 'off' time in between sessions should help your tolerance not become too insane.

• 5 months later...
  • Members
Alabaster!

• Content Count:  34

bump for more info on proglumide.

Archived