You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Welcome everyone

WELCOME wojciechbrzozowski

WE ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HAVE ANOTHER MEMBER TO THE FORUM....

R YOU A DB ORPHEN LIKE 90% OF US EITHER WAY IT DOES NOT MATTER WE R JUST GLAD TO HAVE YOU. I LOOK FOWARD TO READING MORE OF YOUR POSTS.

WELCOME AGAIN AND THANKS FOR THE INTRODUCTION.... :) :)

• 4 years later...

I can't keep a relationship because I'm such in introvert, communication ceases to exist.  When I try to talk, I literappy seize up and just don't know what to say.  Maybe I'm a sociopath.  I care about my family but I do not talk to anyone.  No friends, not neighbors, even church is a struggle.  I though I'd grow out of it in college, my twenties, but no it's still the same and I struggle with it daily.  I simply find it very difficult to have a conversation with anyone.  When I'm one on one with someone my mind just.......races with random thoughts, some I can't mention.   The only time I'm social is when I'm drunk (I don't drink anymore) or I'm high. 

I've been to countless psychiatrists, psychologists, teams of them, interns, etc. etc.  I also suffer from low self-esteem and I don't think I deserve anything from the things I have done (im talking about alcoholic episodes and drugs, not anything violent haha).

Phew.  That felt good.

Rotax

• 1 month later...
  • Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  200

I can't keep a relationship because I'm such in introvert, communication ceases to exist.  When I try to talk, I literappy seize up and just don't know what to say.  Maybe I'm a sociopath.  I care about my family but I do not talk to anyone.  No friends, not neighbors, even church is a struggle.  I though I'd grow out of it in college, my twenties, but no it's still the same and I struggle with it daily.  I simply find it very difficult to have a conversation with anyone.  When I'm one on one with someone my mind just.......races with random thoughts, some I can't mention.   The only time I'm social is when I'm drunk (I don't drink anymore) or I'm high. 

I've been to countless psychiatrists, psychologists, teams of them, interns, etc. etc.  I also suffer from low self-esteem and I don't think I deserve anything from the things I have done (im talking about alcoholic episodes and drugs, not anything violent haha).

Phew.  That felt good.

Rotax

Rotax, At least you are trying. You probably just have to meet someone that's also the same way. Keep your head up when you least expect it  you will find that person. 

• Members

Phew.  That felt good.

Rotax

Rotax, At least you are trying. You probably just have to meet someone that's also the same way. Keep your head up when you least expect it  you will find that person. 

• Members

Phew.  That felt good.

Rotax

• Members

Phew.  That felt good.

Rotax

Archived