You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Reagent Tests- Marquis, Mecke, Mandelin

Guest bigtimeoxyhunter

Guest bigtimeoxyhunter

I didn't see if this info was already up somewhere already, and since I researched it a little I thought I'd post it.

Since I feel a bit nervous every time I get a product that isn't coming directly from a pharmacy I decided I wanted to try and test the stuff I buy myself at home before I used it. It seems that the self testing kit world is dedicated almost solely to ecstasy testing, but they say the reagents can be used for alot of other drugs too.

Unfortunately, none of them have worked great for me. The agents mixed with the narctic drug (paracetamol, etc) mess up the tests, and I'm finding it difficult to find information on the how the reagents should react with these substances. Acetaminophen and Aspirin are easy enough, but diclofenac for example is another story.

Anyway, the tests are avaiable at 

http://dancesafe.org/products/complete-screening-kit

I've also had alot of helpful correspondence with the staff there via email. If you write to them, they will respond.

I've also had luck with this company:

http://eztest.com/

But they take forever to ship from Holland.

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  716

It's a good idea in theory, but when dealing with (sometimes) third world sources it's hard to know that a given brand will have the same standards batch after batch. There are some beautiful knock offs that would fool a pro, so it comes down to whether it's feasible to test every batch, and even if you can the one who sold them may either be gone or just got ripped off themselves. At least that's my take on home testing foreign products, fwiw. 

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  156

there are test kits out there for opiates n benzos the hard part is find the right one that test purity

Guest bigtimeoxyhunter

What do you do to test? Does anyone know better kits, or other methods to test? Not so much for not getting ripped off as for not getting poisoned.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  1,052

yah whats out there to test for benzos 

Archived