You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Problems With Your Pc?

DBG

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  30

Haxing is good for marriage :-(

0ed016255569647.jpg

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Grand Poobah
  • Content Count:  1,558

LINUX FOR THE WIN

Linux mixed with a little bam bam? >:-P

• 1 year later...
Guest snoopy3527

guys can someone tell the best browser I tor but someone told me it does not work so guys my ? is what is the most secure browser to have plz help me lost in the data stream

Guest snoopy3527

could someone also tell how do I know if members are online looking at a topic so I can talk to them as close to the same time as possible

Guest snoopy3527

1 more question need a teacher to help me do things with safest way possible? my us government so called patriot acts is anything but patriotic and freedom is truly becoming more of a theory instead of a reality. it is time for our people of our thoughts to be the next with equal rights. it should not be only for race gender or religion. all things that does not hurt your friends and others should no longer be look at as a crime.

• 3 months later...
  • V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  2,102

JJJJJJJEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

I just spend 3 friggin hours trying to get my laptop to work right. I'll make it short.

Somehow I downloaded some popup program that kept loading popups. I went to programs to uninstall anything I could find but they were still there. I have Windows Defender but that does not do shit. I decided to get some antivirus software but I could not search with the friggin popups going off.

I went to consumer reports to find the best deal. They listed a couple of suggestions for free software. Gotta be okay if it's on CR right?

https://www.avast.com/en-us/index

Download the software and fixed the problem. Free!. They do offer upgrades which I'll probably consider. Help yourself and I'm sure there are other freebies out there too if anyone cares to share.

• 2 weeks later...
  • V.I.P Member

• Content Count:  794

I've been using Windows since 1995,  Linux since 1996.    I do not run antivirus on my own machines.  I will not and do not get viruses :P

Linux is awesome for embedded/servers as I have a Linux server at my business.    As well as OpenWRT.

Combofix and Malwarebytes Free are very good at removing junk.

• V.I.P Member

And I am not saying you guys shouldn't run any antivirus but my point is - it's all user interaction.

• V.I.P Member

... Oh wait.. I'm only talking to headbanger here... rest are banned... LOL wtf is with banned people.

• 3 weeks later...
  • V.I.P Member

• Content Count:  788

When you turn a laptop on but only get a black screen?? What's

That mean?

• V.I.P Member

If you see a boot screen (like a Dell laptop would have DELL on the screen at turn on) and a Windows logo screen, then it's likely Windows is corrupted.. like from virus or something.  Or could be bad hard drive as well.  If it's a Mac,  then it could be OS X is corruted as their HFS+ filesystem is not 100% stable.

If the laptop doesn't even show anything at all when you turn on the laptop, then it's hardware issue.   Could be RAM,  could be screen or cable (rare),  could be defective motherboard,  etc.

Guest yellowbelly

When you turn a laptop on but only get a black screen?? What's

That mean?

It could be a number of things, but most likely a bad video card, or break in the solder, especially if it's an HP...

• V.I.P Member

It could be a number of things, but most likely a bad video card, or break in the solder, especially if it's an HP...

There were alot of Nvidia 8xxx GPU failure in different brand (Apple included) of laptops due to different solder material.   I had TONS of HP DV2000/DV6000/etc came to me with dead video.  HP were most popular brand of laptops no doubt.  Nothing could be done to fix it permamently back then.

• V.I.P Member

Also with certain ATI/AMD GPU in recent years.... tons of (2011?) MacBook Pro were affected.

Archived