You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

50 Shades Of Grey

I'm currently trying to get through this trilogy.  Is anyone else reading these, or have read them?  The first book was awesome, but the second one...meh.  It just seems to drag on and on...and the sex that's supposed to so BDSM and rough...that's kids stuff compared to what I'm used to!  Can anybody tell me if it's worth it to read the third book or should I just move on to another?

• 2 years later...
  • Members
ElectroNymph

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  982

Read something more interesting,  like Shakespeare,  Hillary Mantel or Will Self,  even Neil Gaiman. 

• Vendor Account.

• Group:  Vendor Account.
  • Content Count:  649

Its a push for BDSM to be accepted into the public/sheep domain...desensitisation of the masses.
Cross dressers, half fags, all an agenda to blur the lines to make the the male population feel disconnected. Less alpha males, an easier population to control as it is the males who will be the ones that will be the ones to bear arms.

General dumbing down and degeneration of society and I have seen over the last 15yrs...its getting to the scale where I dont 'connect' with most 'goyim' and cattle.

Guest Gai73

These whole idea, and topic becoming mainstream is so boring. The writers (author is too strong a title) are the same people who definavely dont have the ability to get some genuine top of the stairs alpha manly craziness going on then.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  10

It's not worth it. I found them to be one confusion story line and tease.

Archived