You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Insurance Drug And Tobacco Testing

So I have some serious pain in my right hip that has forced me to finally apply for rediculously priced health insurance.  I don't smoke cigarettes, but I do smoke hookah.  The last one I had was two days ago.  Of course, when I applied for insurance, I checked that I was not a tobacco user.  I can definitely abstain from hookah as long as needed, since I don't find it addictive, just extremely enjoyable.  Does anyone know how long it takes tobacco to get out of your system, and how health insurance companies test for it?  I'm a fit, athletic female who works out 4 days a week, has a BMI in a normal range and a good body fat percentage.

• Opal Sponsor

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  47

So I have some serious pain in my right hip that has forced me to finally apply for rediculously priced health insurance.  I don't smoke cigarettes, but I do smoke hookah.  The last one I had was two days ago.  Of course, when I applied for insurance, I checked that I was not a tobacco user.  I can definitely abstain from hookah as long as needed, since I don't find it addictive, just extremely enjoyable.  Does anyone know how long it takes tobacco to get out of your system, and how health insurance companies test for it?  I'm a fit, athletic female who works out 4 days a week, has a BMI in a normal range and a good body fat percentage.

When you say "hookah" you mean the flavored tobacco middle eastern type?

• 8 months later...
  • V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  2,368

What is hookah besides a pipe with many hoses and a central bowl. What are you smoking in it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Members
ReadyPlayerOne1

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  27

Well the topic is probably outdated but I looked into it a little bit and hookah tobacco has 0.5% nicotine content generally,compared to 16.6% in cigarettes. I believe cigarette smokers will test positive for about 3-5 days so based on that I wouldn't figure it would take very long for that small amount of nicotine.

Archived