You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why?

wokol

• Sapphire Sponsor

• Group:  Sapphire Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  223

Why do we live in such a regulated world? I wish we didn't have to come to places like this for the things we do. Regulation is OK to a certain extent, but not to the point where good people get in trouble that aren't hurting anyone else. I wish that we had a world that only prosecuted: Murder, Theft, Rape, and violence...... If we focused just on those things our word would be a much better place. People should not be told what they can/can't take. It's their body and the irresponsible people will deal with their own personal consequences....... I really believe we should let people do as they please and only go after the 4 types of crimes listed above...... Everyone would be better off, crime would go down, and economies would thrive; The irresponsible people would either be imprisoned for the the 4 types of crime, or they would die from doing things in excess (but they only hurt themselves)..... We aren't dumb people that need to be told what we can have or do..... let us be free to do as we please and the bad eggs will disappear.... 

• 1 month later...
  • Sapphire Sponsor

• Group:  Sapphire Sponsor
  • Content Count:  223

Ahhh my libertarian leanings tend to agree with you. I honestly believe that an individual has the right, as a free citizen to; inject, ingest or inhale any fecking thing they choose, for no other reason than they want to. For example, who the hell am I to tell you that you can't wear sandals or you should be locked away? Obviously there has to be laws to maintain some kind of order, shy of all out anarchy, but if you decide to do something for yourself, and to yourself, it is ludicrous that another person would dare to presume that they can force you into their idea of conformity, Just so they can feel like they're doing a good deed by dictating their values onto you. .  And yet, we somehow simply can't get our shit together enough to get a Libertarian Pres. It just baffles me.

I hope I live long enough to get to that point in American History, Not very optimistic though  :wacko:​, I have a feeling it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better, but who knows, it seems that lately, I've been running into people from both sides (Per-say, Obviously there is more than 2 sides) that are tired of the same 2 parties and ideas changing back and forth... Money hungry people that are greedy, and regulate things for the sake of their pocket book with the disguise of "THEY KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU" Well I say Freck you, and I know what's good for me, and if we abided by the 4 laws above, and prosecuted for those things ONLY, things would be so much better all around........ We have people locked up for life for drug charges, while sex offenders and rapists get chance after chance getting released from prison into this so called thing we call Freedom....  

• Group:  Grand Poobah
  • Content Count:  1,558

As you say, and I agree, both (sides) as if American citizens are on sides ffs, anyway, yes, are slowly seeing the bullshit for what it is. Corporate America.

It's amazing that something as benign as pot was legal until 1937, before that it was used in and for medicine since the 1600's (ref?)

We all need to look at history and wonder how we got to here, from HERE  <---click

But let's make pot a class 1.

Are you shittin me?

Another big up and coming lobby are these  guys

Privately owned prisons

• 3 weeks later...
  • V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  1,039

"Temporary delusions, prejudices, excitements, and objects have irresistible influence in mere questions of policy. And the policy of one age may ill suit the wishes or the policy of another. The constitution is not subject to such fluctuations. It is to have a fixed, uniform, permanent construction. It should be, so far at least as human infirmity will allow, not dependent upon the passions or parties of particular times, but the same yesterday, to-day, and for ever."

--Joseph Story, Commentaries on the Constitution

"Joseph Story (September 18, 1779 – September 10, 1845) was an American lawyer and jurist who served on the Supreme Court of the United States from 1811 to 1845. He is most remembered for his opinions in Martin v. Hunter's Lessee and The Amistad, and especially for his magisterial Commentaries on the Constitution of the United States, first published in 1833. Dominating the field in the 19th century, this work is a cornerstone of early American jurisprudence. It is the first comprehensive treatise on the provisions of the U.S. Constitution and remains a critical source of historical information about the forming of the American republic and the early struggles to define its law. "

"Historians agree that Justice Joseph Story reshaped American law—as much or more than Marshall or anyone else......"

"His father was Dr Elisha Story, a member of the Sons of Liberty who took part in the Boston Tea Party in 1773"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Story

(So I'd say with his father being a major part of the 'uprising', he'd learn quite a bit of how people thought at the time of the American Revolution.  Their feeling of oppression and injustice.  It would seem to give him a special position of perspective not shared by just anyone.)

I'll have to find the link,  in emails, or pull it up on search engine - story about Florida Federal Judge ruling against "Affordable Health Care" in favor of Beck Electric, which allowed him to opt out of certain mandates in the insurance coverage for employees that violated his religious beliefs..  INTERESTING PART: -  Beck's ancestors came here in the 1600's seeking freedom of religion

Can this government really believe it's ok to force this businessman to act against his religious beliefs? The people who carved out homes and shaped this land, said "No".   Our wise founding fathers said "No".    I say "No".   This is a very important legal issue - it involves more attempted theft of our freedom.

Don't let them take any more - they already have stolen too much from us.

US GOVERNMENT BELIEVES IT CAN REPRESS AND OPPRESS THE PEOPLE AND HAS BEEN ALLOWED TO DO SO FOR QUITE A WHILE -

HISTORY SHOWS THAT TYRANNY NEVER LASTS - PEOPLE INATELY NEED FREEDOM AND THIS INSTINCT WILL ARISE WHEN PUSHED TOO FAR..

BIG BRO HAS ALREADY CROSSED THE LINE TOO FAR.  THERE IS GOING TO COME A BREAKING POINT. 

HISTORY WILL REPEAT ITSELF AS ALWAYS.  BECAUSE WE FORGET THE LESSONS OF HISTORY AND FREEDOM.  

FREEDOM HAS A PRICE AND WE'VE SKATED FOR TOO LONG, TAKING IT FOR GRANTED.

These people are willing to spend DECADES on long term plans to take our nation down.....Check the 1963 Communist Party Plan for taking US over. YOU WILL GET CHILLS AT HOW MANY HAVE ALREADY HAPPENED HERE.  They are very patient and determined.

Do we really need to discuss the huge numbers of people that die (murder, starvations, etc) when a dictator takes over?  .

AND AS FOR THE UNITED NATIONS, KMA!   

I WILL NEVER ACKNOWLEDGE FOREIGN SOVEREIGNTY OVER ME!

I AM AN  AMERICAN!  

LIKE SO MANY AMERICANS,  I WAS LIVING THE AMERICAN LIFE -  WORKING, RAISING KIDS,  PERSONAL ACTIVITIES

BUT NOW IS OUR HOUR OF DESPERATION - WHEN PEOPLE MUST MAKE HARD CHOICES.  FOR OUR CHILDREN'S FUTURES, AND THEIR CHILDREN.....

.I'VE LEARNED THINGS THAT TURN MY STOMACH AND SHOOT ME INSTANTLY TO MY 'SEE RED' ZONE

SINCE I BEGAN SERIOUS POLITICAL ACTIVITY IN 2007.

I HAVE WATCHED MORE PEOPLE GET ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AT GOVT INTRUSION AND CONTROL OVER US, IGNORING OUR WISHES, EVEN MOCKING US!   WHILE THEY LIVE LIKE ROYALTY AND ARE KILLING JOBS, ECONOMY - WITH INTENT.

GOVERNMENT CONTINUES TO BECOME MORE CORRUPT, DECEITFUL, GREEDY  -  AND NOW THEY'RE TAKEN SO  MANY OF OUR RIGHTS (for reasons quoted above)  AMERICANS GAVE UP FREEDOMS - FOR FALSE SENSE OF SAFETY OR "PUBLIC GOOD" - FREEDOMS WERE TAKEN, PRECEDENTS MADE - NOW ALL FREEDOM ENDANGERED

THERE'S A REASON THEY BELIEVE THEY WILL GET AWAY WITH THEIR AGENDA AND KEEP IGNORING MAJORITIES PROTESTING  THEIR ACTIONS.

THINK ABOUT THAT. 

POLITICIANS USED TO LISTEN TO THEIR CONSTITUENTS - OURS RIDICULE & IGNORE US.

YOU BETTER PICK A SIDE - BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO COME TO THAT.  WHERE WE SAY "NO.  NO MORE.  AND, OH YEAH....WE'RE TAKING BACK THE FREEDOMS YOU'VE STOLEN FROM US THE PAST 100 YEARS OR SO, TOO.  

THEN AMERICA WILL ONCE  AGAIN TRULY BE CALLED "THE LAND OF THE FREE"

(dbg has been a needed outlet for me to do other than research, debate and resistance  -  way to procrastinate what I must take up again LOL; Was so burnt out with pain, loss, and intensity of my political activities.  People are wanting me back, worried about me - my husband's death, Here I can just be myself w/o any roles or responsibilities, nice. My respite near an end tho I will not be deserting dbg!)

THANKS TO DBG FOR BEING HERE AND ALL THE WONDERFUL MEMBERS WHO HAVE BEEN SO CARING.
LET'S KEEP IT GOING. 

BALANCE IN ALL THINGS.    (Type A's really suck at this, as I can attest)

Something good is gonna happen to you today.

Do something nice for someone else.

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  1,039

You've got that last picture right - America has become a one-party country for the most part (in practice).

They are in bed together

Then, I guess there are still us Independents or Libertarians etc.  who still insist on "FREEDOM" and  "U.S. Constitution", "Bill of Rights".....

Our rights are NOT govt given - Our rights were given by our Creator. We are born with them.

I will not give them up to anyone.  I will resist anyone who tries to take them.

I won't sit down or shut up.  I won't give in or give up.  I won't submit or conform.  I  won't 'stand down'.

Only 3% of Americans fought and beat the British Empire in the Revolutionary War    (with assistance from civilians, etc)

300 Spartans held the huge Persian Army at Thermopylae (while Greece raised their armies) protecting freedom for western civilization

(BTW the USA is a REPUBLIC, NOT A DEMOCRACY - there is a big difference but they don't teach it in schools anymore.  My grandson enlightened his class  LOL   His teachers don't like me much because he knows the Bill of Rights, Constitution, Declaration of Independence and corrects them when they try to indoctrinate his class.  :P   They asked me to have him stop talking about the Constitution to other kids.   ROTF   I encouraged him to continue.  :D  )

It's in your head, your heart, your spirit, your soul........that's where we truly beat them!

BE PART OF THE SOLUTION!  TAKE A STAND FOR FREEDOM!

We are finding some good candidates for 2014 - seats are available, esp with many Democrats retiring so they can keep their cushy pensions & healthcare - instead of suffering what the rest of us will have.

IF YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS SUCK OUT LOUD, LIKE MOST OF MINE - VOTE FOR NEW FACES IN 2014. 

The local level is great place to start - because the states, country officials, people at the local level are where big changes can start to occur as states pass legislation defying the corrupt Washington bills, even local jurisdictions can pass laws protecting freedom. 

THAT's how our Founding Fathers hoped to protect us from another centralized tyrant like King George ruling us -

The STATES formed the Fed, not the other way around.   Defend State Rights.

Archived