You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Drug Info Website

High Tide

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  716

While searching for info on another thread I found a link to a .pdf that covers most BZ products here: http://www.norchemlab.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Benzodiazepines-facts.pdf

I've tried to find the same type of sheet that covers other categories, i.e. stims, opiates, but can only find each specific drug fact sheet. So if anyone needs to look for a particular drug fact sheet they can check http://www.norchemlab.com, then Drug Information.

If you can successfully find the categories, like the link to the BZ facts, please reply and add the link. I'm not sure how much of this information is already covered, I'm sure it is to some degree, but maybe this will be of some help to someone. 

I hope nobody needs it to pass a test, but if so I hope it can be of some help. 

Hope you all have a great day, H~T

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  264

Thanks HT,

Good information to have

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Shattared

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  10

Ha, they would ask for a dea number right away. However I have seen some of these products floating around the intenet or deep web tor type sites.  If your looking for something exotic and listed always search for the cas number and it;s real name compound name not it's street name.  People will  take you more serious. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  716

Thanks for the help in adding a complete category. Honestly some of those names are completely foreign to me, but I'm not a big stim lover either. I'm sure some members will find the information of help though, so thanks for the addition and contributing to site. It's things like that which show our community is mostly made of people who want to help others in any way they can.  

Great job, and thanks again.

H~T

Archived