You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A-phip is so enjoyable

Somen0body

Somen0body

• Group:  New Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10

Ive been enjoyin the pips for a good while now and id always swesr it's like my tried snd true stim, imo Fuck ice, and 3-cmc, ect... Aphip has won my heart, 😂. Unless any know something similar that isnt black listed and Worth trying? Just curious? 

• Opal Sponsor

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Content Count:  46

I wish I could help I have been wondering for some time now what can replace pip... 

• Opal Sponsor
Ejuiceman

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  269

One of the biggest chinese vendors said it shall never be produced again, at least not in China.

• Members
I_got_the_boobz

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  16

On 11/20/2022 at 8:13 AM, Somen0body said:

Ive been enjoyin the pips for a good while now and id always swesr it's like my tried snd true stim, imo Fuck ice, and 3-cmc, ect... Aphip has won my heart, 😂. Unless any know something similar that isnt black listed and Worth trying? Just curious? 

I totally agree. I was going with accurc before they sent private but now I can't get a hold of them can anyone else get a hold of them who was a member of their customer base or whatever? 

• Members
I_got_the_boobz

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  16

On 11/25/2022 at 4:41 AM, Ejuiceman said:

One of the biggest chinese vendors said it shall never be produced again, at least not in China.

Yea they say that.. but.. trust me that's one of 2000 producer's over there. Plus India started making it. I was going through accurc but I kinda feel bad cuz after I got item, and it was very very decent by the way, I don't know if they ghosted me or if they're just off and on or what because they seemed really respectful before they suddenly disappeared and I know I got in before they went private so I might just have to hit up India which I don't want to do but I don't know how maybe I could be the next alpha-pihp pimp if I do. Made one order so far in India and they are definitely still up but I just made a smaller order because I didn't want to spend $10,000 or something on the first order and then find out that they're just some kid in his mama's basement you know? But luckily that kid and his mom's basement must be a whole factory of Indian workers because.... Legit very legit! I'm still rather go through accurc but.. they're busy or something. Idk. I'll give it a couple days to give em one let  cuz THEY ROCK

(haha, literally)

and then , if I don't hear anything by next week and they don't answer any of my messages then I guess I'll have no other options except the expensive guy or India or that weird Chinese place but I don't really want to go there....