You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Metonitazepyne

Fucktard

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  23

So ordered some of this chem and there is very very little info out there on it. I'm going through a lot of fuckshit right now and street fent is something I have no interest in after losing 2 cars and my life nearly multiple times so I ordered a chem that at least I know what the chem is. Come to find out it's as mysterious as the street fent as it's pretty new so I'm trying some various roa and titrating slowly AF to stay as safe as possible. So far it is active vaped on foil tho def not any crazy ass potency as I've heard from others. Prob burning about half of it but I have so far smoked I'd say about ten mg and it got me to a light opiate buzz. Going to slowly slowly continue adding a bit every ten or so mins. I mean tiny ass hits like very small and keep updated as I'd like to contribute some info about the substance since no one seems to have balls up to try it except hardcore zene addicts who says it's weak AF,which is why I ordered cause what's weak to them is prob about on par for me. Odsmt hardly gives me any feels at all even at doses up to 500 mg or so and the only daily things I use are kratom and buds of course I skip the kratom days I use other opiates. 

Sorry for the word spaghetti I haven't posted much on forums since like 2010 guys bear with me please.  

• Members

Okay so small update. The chem will burn very easily so keep ur lighter extra low off the apparatus. Will be picking up a glass to try for next time but at about 25-30 mg I'm def feeling a light opiate buzz this may be just what I was looking for other than how easily u can burn it on accident. 

• Members

Okay so upon doing a line I got a nice fade for an hour or so then came into a very similar high to like a mix of oxy and good quality H.  Still be very careful with this chem but I'd say of the zenes it seems like a much safer one than any of those fent strength. I'd say it's about the strength of oxy to me but I do take kratom daily as stated. Everyone be safe. So glad to have found an RC opiate that isn't so crazy strong, doesn't feel caustic, and also isn't so useless as odsmt to an ex heroin user. I hope this info helps someone out.  

• Members

So the chem seems pretty safe dosage wise compared to other zenes. I'd put it in the ballpark of oxycodone strength wise.  The chem will smoke but it's kind of a waste def better to just snort or boof. I no longer IV anything, maybe a more experienced user of zenes will come out with more details on that ROA. After a 5 day or so binge I'll be coming off this stuff using kratom and the support of my lovely wife lol.  

Not crazy euphoric but def not devoid of euphoria either I'd rate this chem at a 7/10 as it has a nice fade to it. A nice longer lasting buzz I'd say I'm well and don't need to redose for about 6-8 hrs to stay out of WD. Honestly the thing I'd most compare it to is some pretty clean street H but it doesn't smoke clean, if it did I'd be giving it an 8/10 just cause that's my preferred ROA but snoring it has done me well and fine. 

Always allergy and potency test new chems cause you're body and tolerance will be different from mine, I hope this info helps someone out as I couldn't find much of any info before trying this chem only that potency wise it didn't seem to be too crazy which is why I tried it out. A swing and a hit for me. 

a little background, I was a heroin addict for a good 6 or so years and when fent really took over and I met my wife in 2020 I started to exit that world and ended up in the world of kratom. A much safer and tamer place which I've enjoyed quite a lot, not so much cause kratom is great or something but because it freed me from an addiction I thought would have me shackled until the day I died. I now take 20-30 god of kratom and that fluctuates down and up as I keep my tolerance at bay. I haven't used the kratom alongside this chem as I want it to work as well as possible for wd when I run out.  Everyone pray coming off goes well, done a few tests letting wd hir for a few hours to see how bad it was gonna be and it honestly didn't seem terrible. Def easier than H or benzo wd but this is only slightly less than a week of use so I'm sure chronic use and upping the dose could lead to some pretty hellish wd symptoms. Everyone stay safe and thanks for reading, I hope I help someone to make a safe decision while researching this chem. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Opal Sponsor

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  11

Similar story here. Daily kratom and odsmt is needed at like 500mg. Is the vendor for meto on here? 

• Members

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  44

Eh been considering picking this up got the source?