You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A newbie question about Tapentadol

Jackjack9455

• Members
Jackjack9455

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  45

Thanks for reading. I have severe lower back issues and used to be on Codeine 30's with apap, vic@din, and when those ran dry (I'm in the US so prescriptions for scheduled meds have stopped) I ordered DHC online until those disappeared. I was never on those at the same time btw. I've read about Tapentadol and it seems promising. I've also seen that it can feel like the more prescribed opiate meds regarding euphoria and drowsiness, which I won't lie, is a plus. (I can't sleep because of the pain and the pain causes depression ). If you have any reviews on dosage guidance or any guidance for pain I would appreciate it. Is tapentadol pretty safe? 

• Members
questionsguy

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  82

I'm no doctor, it's not medical advice this is my own experience.

I have back pain issues too though and tapendtadol was lovely. I used to take 1 or 2 (100mg)  tablets when needed.

Once I took 3 at a time just to get the feeling and it was like cloud 9 but I couldn't afford to keep doing that so just went back to 1's and 2's to make my supply last as long as possible