You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

State of the scene

Ejuiceman

• Opal Sponsor
Ejuiceman

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  282

It's been a wild and bumpy ride over the past couple of years, between the most recent LL raid, and China banning virtually every decent chemical in existence. When I first joined these forums, it was out of my love for RC benzos, and was buying from two of the biggest domestic vendors probably ever, and the menu was crazy. TONS of variety, it was just fucking lovely. You could even use credit cards back then, not that I mind crypto at all. I kind of like it more actually.

Anyway, between the China bans, and now with everyone scared to ship to the US (understandably so), is this the end of the domestic RC scene? We're down to basically bromazolam and flubromazepam for benzos, no dissos, etc. Just wondering where everyone thinks the scene is going and what direction we'll be heading in from this point forward.

• Group:  New Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3

The recent developments are certainly quite disheartening coming from someone whos been on the scene for about 6 years (almost exclusively with lysergamides, mainly 1p-lsd and similar), these past few weeks have been bittersweet for sure. I feel like the lizard labs raid marks the end of an era sadly, and while in the past I would normally says vendors are like hydras, when you kill 1, 6 more sprout in it's place, this is different. I think for the next few years, especially here in the US we're just gonna have to come to terms with the reality that the RC scene is in all likelihood pretty much over unless there's a minor miracle. I think the fentalogues are largely to blame, and most of the other stuff is just collateral. No one cares about RCs when they're largely benign, but when you have 10s of thousands of people dying yearly because of them law enforcement starts to crack down.

All this being said while I think the next few years are going to be pretty terrible for the scene (sadly I'm too pussy to try dark web acid), I'm optimistic that things will improve on the whole. More states are beginning to decriminalize and I'm hoping that trend will really pick up steam as the benefits of decriminalization become more and more apparent. In the mean time though, these are sad times indeed. 

• Opal Sponsor
LatsDoodis

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  168

why are people not shipping to the US? It's not that hard to get stuff through here. China banned a lot of stuff but that doesn't mean all production stopped. Fentanyl is exhibit A, but steroids and biologics are still pouring over that Great Wall to the US. The US has some big talk but doesn't actually schedule most of the RC chems specifically, leaving it up to the states to take that on for all Category 3 and below and leaving the 1986 CSA amendment the Analogue Act - universally acknowledged as likely not able to withstand scrutiny being either arbitrary and capricious or vague, but more reliably you just can't ban anything that is intended to replace a banned substance as evident by the similar pharmacodynamic effects and substantially similar chemical structure. The former is definitely not a prong that is constitutionally sound, and really just get a research registration form or start a dumb chemical collector society here and play dumb. it takes a lot. besides, you could stay within your state and sell RC's so long as it's home grown and sold there's no federal law to contend with and state legislatures are pretty much unaware of the issues, save for the opioid states hit kinda hard with that mess, individually scheduling etizolam and clonaz, which sorta indicates to the reasonable American that etizolam is only illegal where it is specifically illegal and the. federal government would schedule if it wanted to as well. right? am I off? 

I kinda think you're right, though. Always the emergencies and wars of this nation get the strongest federal power and public support and distraction and tons of regulatory strengthening laws get pushed through when nobody has time to argue or lobby. cosmetics, tanning and health salons, anti aging clinics and these types of places are on the FDA's Hitlist once they have the time as they pushed through more enforceability powers for them during the CURES Act, and recently again under some other shit like PIDUFA or something. One thing though is while the day does always get dark it never stays night and the world is doing more drugs than ever. America is importing more cocaine than ever before, Colombia seriously thinking of legalizing it, so America might have bigger issues to contend with than some 1p-lsd, but it might be gone for a while. And honestly, that does make me sad. I remember 2014 I must have tried 50 different tryptamine and phenethylamines...good times for sure.