You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Taking benzodiazepines

proking

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  37

Hi everyone, I was reading some stories on here and some are very interesting what people go through daily. 
I wanted to know why is it that some people can take 4 or 5 2,mg xanax bars or 1 mg Xanax kaslol ‘s and take 5 or 6 and honestly feel fine ? I know people that will 1 or 2    1mg kaslol and they are on their ass or can’t speak etc….  This happens to many people I know. I refuse to give them nothing because I seen the way these Benzo’s effects them and it scary to watch. Then I look at what i take and I would not even come close to where they are and that scares me. I know people have high tolerance to medication but this is like night and day how bad these people get. Then I look at myself and say this would never happen to me by taking even more then what they took. I’m not proud of this at all. I’m asking members on here should I be scared? I have been in surgery a few times and when they use gas or whatever they use to knock you out it definitely works for me. I don’t remember a thing. But being a Benzo user for anxiety and helps me sleep I have no complaints. It’s how many I take throughout the day and it’s like I didn’t take anything. But if these people I gave what I took through the day , I know they would end up in the hospital probably ending up overdosing. That’s the part that messes me up. These people are bigger then me and obviously that doesn’t make a difference cause like I said 1 or 2 for them they are out of it. These people have been doing some heavy duty drugs in there life so you would figure they could handle 1 or 2 benzo’s and it would be ok. Not a chance my friends. They were talking to the vending machine after taking 2 Kaslol. That’s how out of it they were. I’m 220 and this guy is over 300.  So it doesn’t matter what weight you are. I know it affects people differently but this was too much. I’m thinking I can take triple on what he took and you would never know it. 10 mg Val 2 mg xannie 2 mg Klonopin and I’m ok. It does help with anxiety but doctors just won’t give patients in Canada xanax. They will give you Klonopin also can’t remember the name but it relaxes you and it’s a Benzo. I told my doctor the truth somewhat. I never told him I received online but I told him a friend of mine has them from his doctor witch surprised him and I told him after trying it I felt so much better that day by taking 1. He was just angry with me cause he gives me a script for Klonopin and taking that with Xanax is not good and I know that so I got the big lecture and he even threatened me taking me off of Klonopin. I just said I knew you would be disappointed but I felt I needed to share this with you. I’m not hiding it from you or i would not have told you. I just wanted you to know that it worked for my anxiety so much better. He still told me he doesn’t believe using that on his patients. I wasn’t going to argue with him. I just said ok , I understand. But he wasn’t happy and said don’t do it again. I said yes sir. But Jesus, if he actually knew when I order the Xanax 2 mg not bars , these are light blue Xanax Retard pills. Made by Pfizer. 30 in a box , I order 2 boxes they are definitely the real deal but 30 is not going to be enough to last me. 60 isn’t enough but the prices are crazy. He is the only guy I know that is legit and making a killing from me. But I have seen prices for Xanax and they are pressed so who knows what your getting. I know mine are the real deal. It kind of freaks me out it passes customs cause of the rattling but every international package that comes to my country has to go through customs. I already know mine has made it through cause when it arrived here it says gone for review. 24 hr later it said item processed. That’s when you know it made it through. Great feeling when you see that. In a few days I will have it. 
anyway thanks for listening and reading but does anybody have any suggestions for me about the amount I take but it takes a hell of a lot compared to others. Thanks everyone 👍

• Members
CowboyCoffee69

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  20

Tolerance just builds up over time. I personally can drink 25 beers and still operate a motorcycle but it took a lot of hard training