You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  74

He took 1.1k from ber i iwas wrong before darcside knew howt to f with me he knew me and berg got close u used that again use. i somehow change the btc adddy as i donated to berg. 1.2k he the cloned berg rentry. evne used my donation to grab from berg now berg think im lying. darcside need to be stopped he should be banned from vending He basically tried to set me up while he was talk about teeange girls like no thanks id rather have old more experience ur gros for that one but he tried to get me to say some shit like that so he could fram me he told me twice today he was gonna. os knowq id if im talk to berg , bergdy aska darc. i just know darc will do anything to be the only domestic vendor i have TONSSSSS of screen shots. he even said my other drop address that rule number 1 vendor no no... veracrypt guy... what are you thinking risking all our lifes? Hes pissed cuz i hacked his cloned berg site so i can give the found berg should of earn back to him, he trulely is a friend. sorry i freaked but darc man idk if it berg or darc haf the time. i did realize a one point cuz darc keep bring up my dog my dog name. i chek berg menu my dogs name is everywhere.... i never told berg about my dog. And why ddo all my post pray for keta u think he want him to recovery that bs he want it all he is willing to dox me and berg, willing to fabicate evdencie that never happened hell he tried to get me to hit on young women (saw that 1000 miles back dumbass) im married he said he tel the cops i run there illegal op whatever that mean idk but im at the point someone needs to stop him had he said one more omment abot those young girls id turn myself in just to let themcheck him.. he said some of the nastist crap ive ever heard. what if that ur kid. what if me siting here he goes creepy again or i just turn him in so he can suffer and the families get vcloser ive had my problems in the past but this man if u even call him that is sick manic maybe to much dam FXE. He hurt cuz i hacked the clone site.ill do it every single day dude. i prmise u crossed a line that almost had me do some crap i thought id never do. turn myself into the cops justto see a actually disguesting criminal rot forever.

Edited by k33tr01
tagging whatever fake name darc is using... u downloaded my face pic like a creep so i know u cant resist

• Opal Sponsor
Ejuiceman

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  282

Darcside sold me a bag of fake etiz back in the day. Never fucked with him after that.

• Members

darcside hyas berg cloned he is also hacking my accounts  of forums. that i didnt vist much so pass was ez or same but this is gnome

• Members

hes made i hackjed his cloned berg rentry

then changed it back to berg so he get what he is owed by this f head

Edited by k33tr01
realll gnomeTRO k33tro on dread ill pgp for proof

• Members

proof they are working together, possibly the same person idk i honestly didn't know if darcside clone berg cuz he was talk nonsense he has been blowing me up 3-4 days ive slept about an hour. he insulted my son i ask noyto e rude he was 2 month early and surprisingly health. any how after i ask him that. he siad i stolle from berg and berg stole from him i dont beieve darc he has been saying some of thte most sick thing.. about young ppl i honestly only know darcside was the clone cuz i personally hacked the clone site and repasted berg btc addy. i think darc knew me n berg were friend and turned us against each other i hope that would be it at least  berg and keta  have beeen beyond amazing they save shit that not suppose to be around for me. and surprise me berg i board line hate you darcisde now i rec u to so many u mkae me look like trash then hack all my shit berg shit  clearly here so yup i deleted ur cloned berg site it gone forver. you can always make a new one id love to delete as well so bye to being a scam artist. id like if u made

Edited by k33tr01
this is gnome income darc bitch

• Members

watch it all change, copied it just in time darcside. iu hate hate that i liked u ur twist mentally have u thought abbout not using ur on crap/

Edited by k33tr01
bet hes waiting since i call him out

• Members

same reason u can look me in the face u punk it take 3 of u skinnerd to rob a 30+ old man that has broken dam near every bojne

• Members

cant

• Members

u hang up like a punk i bet u were even there ur suck a puss, this guy went thru my email wrote shit under his name thencopu pasted ick shit to my email

• Members

like im dumb  and gonna think i wrote shit i think captial punishment shopuld come back for rape ist only

• Members

my ma always said after the shit he did tp her she want his nut on a plater ... or to hang him by them urs too small but will make it work i hope ur sick and hte most f'd is i know ur  enjoying making me hate u more and more. heck fool got hand cut off for less rape my kid im going to jail for about 1000000 life cases. honestly ur lucky i spoke with my father first cuz my fam from north and BR would of just made ur day ... like a good day ......

Edited by k33tr01
keeep making it ez

• Members

we know it darcside or u would be so defensesive right lilboi could take me alone you can even admit iot. that a true bitch

• Members

took u and 3 ppl/// u never touch me u just hang up when usee my eyes took care oooo this clown challenge me to a mesure offguess you did whip it out lol tiny dick  darc

• Members

sorry i crushed ur feelig

Edited by k33tr01
gnome it was worth every sec

• Moderators.
DoomKitty

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  2,158

Im locking this thread.  For future readers the general gist is @k33tr01 was apparently hacked by darcside (known scammer) to make berg (also a known, more highly selective/occassional scammer who "makes up for it later" type) look bad.  Currently it seems that account is still controlled by two people who are just having a convo here.  Or it's all one person who has a doozy of some psychosis going on lol.  Either way this is locked and Im putting @k33tr01 under mod queue.