You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

F*** balls - The fall of Lizard Labs

1rocketcycle

• Members
1rocketcycle

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  58

So chems.eu has been doing "scheduled maintenance" for 2 days now,

Smokey's displays the "seized" screen,

And a friend on Twitter got confirmation that the Feds busted Lizard Labs and Synex Synths today or yesterday.

There's another site that may be LL related still up for now, but whether it's active or a front to catch more ppl remains to be seen. I'd delete my acct with them but it's definitely too late for that.

I was so happy that the Dems didn't get totally thrashed, too - now this. ūü§¨

• Moderators.
DoomKitty

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  2,158

Link to .gov announcement about the bust: bust.  Smokeys, LL and TRRC all busted.  Likely much more to come but who knows. 

• Members
1rocketcycle

1 hour ago, DoomKitty said:

Link to .gov announcement about the bust: bust.  Smokeys, LL and TRRC all busted.  Likely much more to come but who knows. 

Thanks for the link...I hope chems just went into 'silent running' mode, for their sake.

• Opal Sponsor
Ejuiceman

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  281

The craziest part of this is that TRRC knew they shouldn't be fucking with the US because that gives the DEA jurisdiction, and they still did business with the US up until like a year and a half ago. Crazy man. The press release didn't mention Lizard Labs specifically. Is this to say that TRRC and LL are the same exact people?

• Moderators.
DoomKitty

@Ejuiceman  I haven't found an article that specifically mentions LL.  That info is based on their two sites both showing "seized by homeland security", and some folks with more insider infos.   I can't remember a lot of the names that were on the retailers list of LL to check, but I know 1cplsd.com now shows the "seized by homeland security" as well.   I imagine other shops will start going dark soon, or at the very least stop shipping to the US.  I just checked freshchems to see if they got seized and they were still up but no longer ship to the US.   Sad sad times all around...

• Members
1rocketcycle

4 hours ago, DoomKitty said:

@Ejuiceman  I haven't found an article that specifically mentions LL.  That info is based on their two sites both showing "seized by homeland security", and some folks with more insider infos.   I can't remember a lot of the names that were on the retailers list of LL to check, but I know 1cplsd.com now shows the "seized by homeland security" as well.   I imagine other shops will start going dark soon, or at the very least stop shipping to the US.  I just checked freshchems to see if they got seized and they were still up but no longer ship to the US.   Sad sad times all around...

Aww man... I just ran out of something and got my 20 euro credit. I found a possible Canadian reshipper not too long ago but I was hoping fresh would keep going. Guess I'll have to keep fingers crossed about the reshipper orthat fresh or chems will restart after the heat cools a bit. Maybe some anti fentanyl Mexican border op will distract them again :/

• Members
dartelo1999

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  31

The Chinese vendors suddenly went out of stock on odsmt (the thing with LL etc. seems to be focused on opioids) on the same day this news broke, Maybe they are afraid it gives the DEA jurisdiction overseas due to this precedent? Anyone have some insight?

Edited by dartelo1999

• Moderators.
DoomKitty

@dartelo1999 Countries everywhere are regularly helping each other do busts like this so this isn't a precedent in any kind of way.  Also, the treasury specifies opioids, cannibinoids and stims so it's not just an opi thing, everyone will just always hyperfocus on the opi aspect because that's where the majority of deaths and overdoses are. 

All that said, I have zero clue if the two things are related, but I would be surprised if they are.  Vendors regularly run out of things these days it seems.  Well, at least they run out of things people actually like lol. 

Also, I didn't realize LL took part in a vice doc a couple months ago.  Probably unrelated but really not a smart move.  Here's the doc: vice.  The LL bit starts around the 4m mark. 

• Opal Sponsor
Ejuiceman

6 hours ago, DoomKitty said:

I agree, they definitely seem connected, and all of the LL's authorized dealers seem to be either closing up shop, or putting up "Under Maintenance" banners on this website. You never realize how giant the impact is of something like this until it happens, because you're not consciously thinking to yourself "hey, if Lizard Labs goes down, 95% of the industry is wiped out because they are the only ones making almost all of these chemicals." Can't take shit for granted.

• Emerald Sponsor

• Group:  Emerald Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  15

This is very sad news. I don't believe that I ever seen fentanyl on TRRC site. And with Smokey's gone, nobody will ship interesting immerging dissacociatives to US. Most of these things were items of curiosity to try a couple of times and to reflect upon the experience, but they provided very an infrequent diversion from traditional forms of entertainment such as arts and sports and will be missed. :(

• Moderators.
DoomKitty

@Yoloo  Trrc def sold fentalogues years back.  And sold all the latest zenes and other opis at least up until they stopped US shipping which was the last time i ever looked at their site.  

I'm also sad about the possibility of a crushed disso scene.  Nothing out of china is all that interesting to me except 3-ho, which can be good, but there's been so many crappy synths of that lately out of china i haven't bothered.

• Emerald Sponsor

• Group:  Emerald Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  15

I can do an MP test at home, which will work to detect a rare mix-up from a reputable RC shop, but unless I was buying pharmaceutical grade chemicals from a major Chinese API vendor, I wouldn't feel comfortable with ordering from the guys who peddle their stuff on lookchem.com. And I am not going to spend $500-2000 to send a sample to lab to check for heavy metals, etc,  so that I can compare my old  notes on how similar the latest attempt, such as MXiPr or FXE measured to MXE. 

Yesterday I came by accident across an article on Tianeptine and was shocked to find out that there is a gazillion vendors pushing it create another opioid wave. And yet, nobody is busting them. I still have somewhere two vials of Tianeptine that I bought in 2014 and used up exactly 25mg, 12.5 mg 2 times. I didn't like the feeling of vulnerability, which I experienced after an hour of taking it, so I just stored it. 
People will still buy mainstream drugs on darknet or on the street, and eventually psilocybin, MDMA and LSD will get legalized, but for some of us, it is unfortunate that the government will shut the doors that used to supply us with an occasional delight of 4-HO-MET or 5-MeO-MIPT... 

Edited by Yoloo

• Opal Sponsor

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2

Tragic.  Lumping all of these fantastic chemicals into a 'fentanyl raid' is ridiculous.  The last vendor in CA that I used for AL-LAD also has an 'under maintenance' banner now, so they must have been lumped into this somehow (and had *nothing* to do with opioids).  Wish I would have ordered a lot more even though it was pricey.  Also wish I knew someone that could give me a referral to the CA site that requires referrals before something happens to them as well.

• Opal Sponsor
Ejuiceman

On 11/10/2022 at 6:18 PM, DoomKitty said:

@Yoloo  Trrc def sold fentalogues years back.  And sold all the latest zenes and other opis at least up until they stopped US shipping which was the last time i ever looked at their site.  

I'm also sad about the possibility of a crushed disso scene.  Nothing out of china is all that interesting to me except 3-ho, which can be good, but there's been so many crappy synths of that lately out of china i haven't bothered.

Yea, I was gonna say I remember TRRC having fent-alogues. TRRC ran a damn good business, but like you I stopped keeping up with them when they stopped shipping to the US. And the funny thing is, they pushed back the date where they were going to stop shipping to the US twice, so it's like they knew they shouldn't be doing it, but I'm sure that US money was hard to let go.

• Opal Sponsor
Ejuiceman

The interesting thing that I've found is when they raided their lab, they didn't actually seize any of the chemicals. They allegedly arrested the two owners, but didn't seize any of the chemicals. Also, if you read the Treasury news release carefully, the US sanctioned the owners along with 9 other people, they never actually indicted anyone, so the Dutch authorities didn't arrest them on behalf of the US.

The Biden administration used an executive order he signed last year to sanction these people. I looked up the executive order on the federal registry and it's basically just financial sanctions, like we would on a Russian oligarch, or a country. In fact, this was the first time the US actually used that executive order. It was signed by Biden last December. So, long story short, not sure what the charges are against these guys, but it doesn't appear that the US is attempting to extradite or charge them.