You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eastnootropics

• Members
Chopper21

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  35

Anyone have any experience with eastnootropics? Everything seems ok with them, but I can't find any reviews on them.

• Group:  New Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6

Paul the owner was probably the best damn etiz vendor since the old days of easyetiz. Super professional. Packages always out the next day. No bullshit.

Was a customer for nearly 10 years. Haven't really ordered much from him though since the etiz ban. I see he has etiz pellets, but there's so much bunk pellets right now that are Bromaz etc I haven't made an order. Been tempted to try though as I miss actual etz so much. ūüė≠

It's been awhile, but in the past he always came through and was an awesome vendor! 

• Members
Chopper21

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  35

I guess I'll give it a try b@ngo just scammed me so hopefully this one works out better 

• Group:  New Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6

On 11/3/2022 at 12:25 AM, Chopper21 said:

I guess I'll give it a try b@ngo just scammed me so hopefully this one works out better 

Report back on how it goes if you get a chance. Interested to hear how his new product is. Hopefully it all works out! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Opal Sponsor

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  48

They actually have a thread on the US list started back in 2014. Only 1 recent review but every thing is positive. 

• Opal Sponsor

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  282

I would think it is someone stealing his name. I though Paul got arrested by the feds. @DoomKitty Do you remember what happen with Pauly D and EC?

• Opal Sponsor

1 hour ago, Ejuiceman said:

I would think it is someone stealing his name. I though Paul got arrested by the feds. @DoomKitty Do you remember what happen with Pauly D and EC?

Oh I hadn't heard anything about that and didn't see it in the thread, I can't personally vouch just wanted to share that info.

• Opal Sponsor

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  282

1 hour ago, Idlewild said:

Oh I hadn't heard anything about that and didn't see it in the thread, I can't personally vouch just wanted to share that info.

I could be thinking about a different vendor. I just seemed to remember EC being one of the first benzo RC vendors to run into some trouble with the feds, and he went out of business because of it. Like I said, might be thinking of someone else, but EC used to have a nice website, with a shopping cart, automation, accepted credit cards, etc. I just find it unlikely that a guy who would put together a $1m+ venture with nice shit would return with such a low level shanty looking operation.

This guy MIGHT be legit, but I highly highly doubt it's the original Paul from EC. This is most likely someone just trying to gain some quick clout from reusing an old vendor's name.

• Opal Sponsor

50 minutes ago, Ejuiceman said:

I could be thinking about a different vendor. I just seemed to remember EC being one of the first benzo RC vendors to run into some trouble with the feds, and he went out of business because of it. Like I said, might be thinking of someone else, but EC used to have a nice website, with a shopping cart, automation, accepted credit cards, etc. I just find it unlikely that a guy who would put together a $1m+ venture with nice shit would return with such a low level shanty looking operation.

This guy MIGHT be legit, but I highly highly doubt it's the original Paul from EC. This is most likely someone just trying to gain some quick clout from reusing an old vendor's name.

Oh yeah I remember it well, I used to buy etiz from him all the time. I was shocked to find his thread when I first donated to get access to the other forums. But there were still people posting good  results up through the last few years. 

• Opal Sponsor

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  18

I'm not trying to be a dick,  but maybe we should limit talk about this topic.   At least until we know how he/ she feels about it

• Moderators.

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  2,158

@Ejuiceman I haven't heard anything about that.  Do you have a report or any other info?  Every domestic rc fed bust I know about has public reports on it, but I can't find anything mentioning eastcoast.  I don't know dudes full name though, and maybe the reports don't mention his website.  If you do have info/links definitely PM it to me. 

Also, this vendor has a thread in the US List section which i always completely forget about, so please keep questions and discussions there.  Just to let folks who aren't sponsors and cant see that thread know, the last review was from september 2021 so there is no current info about them.