You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

cashapp hiccup

alixjones2018

• Sapphire Sponsor
alixjones2018

• Group:  Sapphire Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  308

Hey there,  let me see if i can ask this question easily: Or even if I can hammer it into a question! 

Always used cashapp. Bought the btc. Moved them to my own wallet on another vendor.  

Yesterday I enter in my own wallet ID to send my cashapp purchase, like I always do, and the blue "next" light won't light up allowing me to move along the process to confirming the wallet ID and then choosing the speed.  No BTC address I enter will turn on that "light". 

Any ideas? I spent literally hours going back and forth with CA saying first there was no issue with my account, sent me the instructions on how to send literally 20 times , which I keep telling them, I have done for years before. Something is messed up in their backend. Of course 7 hours into they say "we need to move you to another team but first we need all your ID info." 

Sent that. Hours later, they ping me saying ID is good...and we start back with same instructions on how to send. 

Still nothing. Now they say "oh we just noticed you now can only send on the chain. You can't send from cashapp directly." Which is the only way l ever send with cashapp. 

Something isn't making sense. "This" isn't how it works when telling a customer they can't use their service. You just don't spend hours with this only hiccup only to be told "Oh you have to only send on the chain." This would be a known issue. 

There is something that is stopping the sensor of "next" to know there is data in that field. I am convinced of that. I just can't figure out what that would be! At first I thought maybe I had messed up and exchanged a keyboard and CA wasn't sensing that keyboard. But if that was the case I shouldn't have been able to buy the BTC. Right? 

Not sure if I made this sensical. Let me know if you happen to have any cashapp expertise. So frustrating! 

Thanks y'all! 

• Opal Sponsor

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  27

Enter the wallet address and then look two lines below... You will see symbol of a blue circle with a white arrow pointing up and to the right.  The address that you just entered will be next to it. Click on it. Then you can select the next button. 

• Sapphire Sponsor
alixjones2018

• Sapphire Sponsor
alixjones2018

@Tincupso you see (I just blacked out the btg addy) but once i enter it, at the top right the "next" button usually lights up...or like you said, it will drop down so just double tap. 

Something happened...I just can't make it unhappen! 

Now, I am so stupid I don't know how to move these funds back to my cashapp. My friend told just to set up another cashapp under her name, but I need to get these funds to my main squeeze M. 

It all works great, until it doesn't! I can send these funds to anyone with a cashapp $user, just not a btc Addy. 

I am not sure if I send these btg funds to my friend's cashapp will it be easy for the person to translate that into cash? 

What's the saying "I have just enough knowledge to be dangerous--to me! " 

• Opal Sponsor

Is this ios? (Apple phone?)

• Sapphire Sponsor
alixjones2018

@Tincup no, android. 

• Opal Sponsor

Try uninstalling the app and then reinstall it

• Sapphire Sponsor
alixjones2018

@Tincup Thank you for jumping in here, i think over the last four years or so you are always kind to answer my pleas! 

So, without giving "too much" away by going blow by blow, I believe the CA bridge with using it for btc is coming to a slow end. It won't happen all at once, but "they" are pulling it as they've suffered some penalties for KYC. 

SO, if you are using CA to bridge your own btc to your own wallet (separate and aside from CA) you will one day be locked out. You won't be locked out of $cashaSS trans, that's their bread and butter, but the sending of btc got them hit over the head to the tune of a couple mill, like I said with KYC. 

They will soon have in interface built so it won't look so crazy like it did with mine with no less them 30 ppl (from CA)  not knowing what was happening...

If you thought CA was the easiest way to forward to your own wallet, just start looking for a new way. Don't wait until you get pushed up against the wall and need to waste 86 hrs trying to unravel it only to get THE letter. 

Thanks again @Tincup

• Opal Sponsor

Interesting to think about... I have recently seen a change in the user interface that slightly buries the process of purchasing/sending Bitcoin. I wonder if your problem is user error or a step in a new direction for the company as a whole. 

Best,

Tincup 

• Sapphire Sponsor
alixjones2018

@Tincup yeah, I got the letter showing why I was shutdown. They just had a really clunky way of getting to that point. Keep in mind, I was only sending to my own wallet. That's all CA could see. Oh well. Win some, lose some. I just wish it didn't take them days to get to that point! 

I can see how they got whacked for KYC as they really didn't/don't. 🤣

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  60

On 10/7/2022 at 11:42 PM, Tincup said:

Enter the wallet address and then look two lines below... You will see symbol of a blue circle with a white arrow pointing up and to the right.  The address that you just entered will be next to it. Click on it. Then you can select the next button. 

I'm having the same problem. Any ideas on how to proceed? It was always very smooth. I found your comments oddly comforting. I thought that either I did something wrong or I had lost my mind. Thanks man. 

• Sapphire Sponsor
alixjones2018

@sp.k I got shut down. Not sure if it's the same for you. It was just a stupid way of doing it!