You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exodus Wallet

2earls

• Moderators.

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  5,561

Anyone have experience with this free wallet?

I have been using it and find it to be even easier than Electrum (which I had to get rid of because it became infected with malware, but used for many years and liked).

Of course I can't remember the pros and cons when I was researching it. Like the fact you don't need to use a converter, but one con I've noticed is that it doesn't seem to automatically generate a new receiving address on a regular basis like Electrum did. Guess I have to tell it to switch it up now and then?

• Opal Sponsor

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  25

credit card or bank account---> send money to your Cash app account to buy bitcoins (also within cash app)---> send your newly acquired Bitcoin to block chain dot com or whatever wallet ---> druggz

• Sapphire Sponsor
Synchronicity88

• Group:  Sapphire Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  25

On 10/1/2022 at 2:43 PM, 2earls said:

Anyone have experience with this free wallet?

I have been using it and find it to be even easier than Electrum (which I had to get rid of because it became infected with malware, but used for many years and liked).

Of course I can't remember the pros and cons when I was researching it. Like the fact you don't need to use a converter, but one con I've noticed is that it doesn't seem to automatically generate a new receiving address on a regular basis like Electrum did. Guess I have to tell it to switch it up now and then?

Exodus is a good wallet, the atomic swapping feature "shape shift" can be expensive at times.  Make sure to double check before you swap that you are willing to pay the fees.   From a security stand point its one of the better hot wallets.  If you want to beef up security there is a bridge for Trezor....   

Exodus, the design, the UI, the ease of use.  Its perfect for a lot of the alts, not to mention you don't have to download 20 different wallets it supports most chains.  

• Moderators.

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  5,561

And this sounds very childlike, but I really like the sounds it makes when you are sending and receiving. 

I like the design and security, but the whoosh and jingle sealed the deal.

• Grand Poobah
Akup7ich

• Group:  Grand Poobah
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,242

On 10/1/2022 at 10:12 PM, Tincup said:

credit card or bank account---> send money to your Cash app account to buy bitcoins (also within cash app)---> send your newly acquired Bitcoin to block chain dot com or whatever wallet ---> druggz

Thank you This is it a novice question? Is the exodus mentioned above considered a Wallet? I was trying to go through Coinbase Wallet but I got very confused! If I can get bitcoin on Cash app that would be like great! Waiting on a new bank card. Long story..