You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Strains for energy while tapering off Sub.

Cassy2611

• Opal Sponsor

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  5

Since finding kratom a few months ago I've been able to cut down from 12mg of suboxone to 6mg. Almost at 4mg but not quite. Realize I gotta slow down a bit. However, I am also very interested in kratom for the stimulant effects to help me get of prescribed stims. End goal is to take natural herbs or supplements in place off sub and stim. And I've been trying many. Definitely am starting to have some hope that oroxylin A or oroxylin inducum might be my answer fir stimulant. But that's a whole other thing.

In any case, wondering if anyone has had luck with strains providing energy while still on sub or is it only possible at 2mg or less of sub to feel any energy or stimulating effects from Kratom? K has a higher affinity for the delta opiate receptors which is why I can tell I feel something while taking kratom.

It would be a miracle if it could help with both substances, but if not i still remain hopeful to find a way to manage my chronic fatigue syndrome with natural supplements and herbs. And at least I finally have a better chance at getting off sub and not ending up in the hospital again from the worst 10 day painful paralyzing hell I've ever experienced in my life. 

Any info or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by Cassy2611

• Opal Sponsor

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  5

Sorry I may be incorrect about the higher affinity for delta receptor. Still need to do more research. But in some studies we're they could isolate at least 10 alkaloids they found some bind more to delta or kappa opiate receptors instead of mu opiate receptors which is the main one sub deals with.

• Sapphire Sponsor

• Group:  Sapphire Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  56

Most green vein and white vein strains are going to give more stimulating effects. Some people even mix them together. Kratom really differs so much from person to person as well as their past and present drug usage.

People also do note that the smaller dosages of kratom will give you more of a stimulating effect and larger quantities will produce a more sedating opiate/opioid like buzz. I assume you are taking a rather large dosage regularly since you are dealing with subs and coming off opiates. You may be in a catch22 for your relief and stimulation situation. Kratom does synergize quite well with caffeine though.

Definitely IMO, you would probably want to steer clear from red veins or fermented reds if you are looking for energy/stimulation. Buuut, once again through all the kratom posts I have read it seems that everyone is different on how each strain/batch/vendor/amount/diet works for them though.

White vein are supposed to be the most stimulating but there are a handful of people that say they do not produce much of any effect on them all around. It is most likely going to have to be trial and error with amounts and vendors. I would highly recommend purchasing from a small batch vendor; preferably one that allows you to do mixed kilo's or half kilo sampler packs. A great example is Philly Kratom aka YourleafYourlife.

I don't know if you have dabbled with extracts or not but you may want to tread lightly with those as they will skyrocket your tolerance for normal leaf. Some of them are even so strong they feel damn similar to the pharma opiate pills themselves with different relief properties.

Hope any of this helps.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
drdrizzy13

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  50

Does Kratom ever make anyones stomach hurt or side?