You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Babies

Akup7ich

• Grand Poobah

• Group:  Grand Poobah
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,242

It is ALL A shit show. I love my son he’s 31 but he is definitely not ready to have kids yet. Neither of these kids will probably ever prepare. But I guess most people aren’t. A real long story! But the twins are here they are Atticus and Roman. One6 pounds one less than 4 pounds. Roman still struggling. Atticus is getting it through! Will keep you posted

03EC60A4-94CA-417F-9A26-EE583BA84DA5.jpeg

3D0C41EF-8DEF-4625-A348-418A79EB0E84.jpeg

24CB0D5D-F079-4C0B-A2FA-DBCF8250ABA1.jpeg

A8CC343C-B96E-4437-9DC3-66F9F2EDD9E6.jpeg

281AEB3F-58B2-4C6B-B6E7-A9981404B610.jpeg

4F73689B-9842-4A42-B5FF-F1552585BB7D.jpeg

07095241-13FB-4B39-B67B-BA8746F67182.jpeg

• Grand Poobah

My son is The father of the twins with the girlfriend :-) well these kind of things are a hot mess :)) 

they weren’t ready nobody’s ready :-) but with all my God it takes a village and everybody will make sure everything comes together. Little Roman is suffering he is the little guy. He’s making a little progress today. Atticus is doing great. He is the twin that had all the food. Little Roman stop eating a little while. So they pull the little Kiddies out. 

Little Roman’s getting food through his nose. Atticus is doing robust

923DF14A-E1E5-4A31-ADD5-ACE309DD5E73.jpeg

0CF31A8C-352B-4168-8AC0-C0E08B7CCC15.jpeg

• Grand Poobah

I am the frazzled hair woman with the peacock color shirt on. It looks like I have orange fucking Donald Trump hair! Since I have On my roots and such. The rest are the older family there’s like three sets of divorce freaking families. Families I have not met each other and families with different 

Backgrounds. Different personalities totally different lifestyles and I am the one in the middle! Trying to make peace trying to make everybody  from trying to keep people from killing each other!

• Moderators.

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  2,148

@Akup7ich Congratulations!! I hope everyone thrives and thrives! 

• Sapphire Sponsor
alixjones2018

• Group:  Sapphire Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  307

@Akup7ich Ohhhhhhh you are a G! Are these your first? Congrats! I love being Gigi. I finally realized it's because it's now only love. I don't have raise a decent human being. I only gave to give unconditional love to my g-babies! 

@Akup7ich I hope you and those babies have an incredible love affair! I 💜 their names too! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Grand Poobah

Those are the lil monsters 

It’s been hard because I live an hour away. Their mom has been sick and had complications from the C-section so I have not been able to visit appropriately. This week I hope to spend some more time to see them. 
I forgot about the names @alixjones2018

Roman is the wee. little guy. Just now getting to 4 pounds. Atticus just now getting to 6 pounds was the dominant twin. They had their own sacs . Mom did not know till about five months along that they were going to be two babies

she almost went full-term but the little guy peanut Roman stopped eating from his own placenta. So they yanked them out. They were able to go home though after four days in the hospital. The “ kids “are doing their best   .. I mean the parents :-)  theere are a lot of family Dynamics.

My ex and I had a tumultuous relationship. The other grandparents are also divorced.

Then my parents are divorced. Everybody’s trying to be on their best behavior. The best thing is is that my son and his girlfriend are protective in wanting to bond with their babies for a few more weeks until families come around like vultures!

On the other hand it’s a little difficult but understandable. I’m gonna write a book one day and I’ll let you know what they know what the title is.

The first chapter will be I am a crazy fucking crazy person :-) but I try the best I can.

2548BAE2-3102-4192-848A-8A47AA18A6C5.jpeg

832CA2F3-E016-43A9-B137-A0CBA6B4AA15.jpeg

Edited by Akup7ich
Major wording edits 🐶

• Grand Poobah

I am a very forthcoming and sharing person and maybe that’s not good on the web. But at the same time you guys are like my family. I have a hard time coping with some stuff. I have a hard time. Thank you all!❤️❤️😣🙃🥓🍳 I just wish bacon and eggs were all that we needed! To walk every morning and hold babies. Or if I missing dogs my dog ran away yesterday by accident. It was a bunny rabbit situation. Now I compounded every medical issue I have running to find him. My husband helped you obviously and he got him first :-) I hate pain clinics that don’t listen! This whole world is a mess when it comes to helping people.

• RUBY Sponsor

• Group:  RUBY Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  403

I am here for this!!! Love you friend. Stay the way you are. We all know the issues we face just to hold a baby or chase a dog. It should not be so :( keep us posted!