You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

4 MAR experience with this RC

Hardtackone

• Sapphire Sponsor
Hardtackone

• Group:  Sapphire Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  70

Anybody seriously tried this one ?  4 MAR or specifically   4-Methylaminorex Just very curious and would love to see good , as it is pretty rare and not easy what so ever t acquire it. Any feedback would be appreciated l thank you. ☺️

• 2 weeks later...
  • Sapphire Sponsor
Avt_Kalashnikov

• Group:  Sapphire Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  29

I've experienced the phenylpropanolamine-precursor one-pot synth enantiomer of it, and it's frankly incredible. That was back in '02, spent two weeks in the middle of a six-month quarter ounce a week meth binge researching it. Only had an eight ball of it on hand during those two weeks and didn't miss d-meth at all. When I ran out, things accelerated to a half ounce a week and still couldn't touch how good 4-MAR felt. 

It was clean, very euphoric, lightly roll-y, and exceptionally functional. 75mg vaped before work lasted 12 hours. I could think more clearly and make faster connections in my head than at any other point in my life, the most effective nootropic - shit's the legit NZT-48 in my book. Too bad long-term use brings life-threatening side effects (all pemoline derivatives do).

It's supposedly available through a vendor I don't personally trust, but many others do at a couple forums I frequent. I just made a post about it, but recommend not buying until someone can get a sample to Dancesafe 'cause it's probably just 4B-, 4C-, or 4F-4-MAR.  If it's the real deal though, hells yeah.

I've heard great things about 2-Fluoro-4-MAR, would be cool to see that one pop up in someone's inventory. Supposedly shares the nootropic effects of the parent compound, something the other ring-subbed analogs do not.

Edited by Avt_Kalashnikov
Clarification/grammar/sentence structure (touch of OCD here)