You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ok I'm old and stuff

Dr-Octagon

• Members
Dr-Octagon

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  192

So,. I initially set up my btc wallets and whatnot for this board.  I had never used it before or since.  Paxful and Coinbase.  I been outta the loop.  Honestly was on paper and keeping my head straight.  

Obviously, I need to work it out.  Im kinda liking monero to cake wallet.  I have both types of phones, would prefer to stay off my a laptop situation also prefer non, i-phone option. Im also a fan of the old paxful type gift card exchange as  typically prefer not to use my cards or I'd do wyre via cake wallet.

Im overcomplicating as usual.  What are you guys doing.  Also I'm not dn buying or any of that.   Just don't want my ass in the breeze.  I was always a cash transfer guy but got a little sketched out this last time which mind you was my first in line 5 years.  Tia

• Grand Poobah

• Group:  Grand Poobah
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,242

I am always learning to when it comes to bitcoin. It takes me like an hour to do some thing that probably takes most people five minutes.  Any advice you get I will definitely appreciate as well. My question is is it just best to have a bitcoin Coinbase Wallet? Because now I get confused when there’s different addresses for different types of crypto😵💫

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators.

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  5,561

On 9/6/2022 at 4:38 PM, Akup7ich said:

I am always learning to when it comes to bitcoin. It takes me like an hour to do some thing that probably takes most people five minutes.  Any advice you get I will definitely appreciate as well. My question is is it just best to have a bitcoin Coinbase Wallet? Because now I get confused when there’s different addresses for different types of crypto😵💫

No it's not best to only have a coinbase wallet. You should have a separate personal wallet and you should send your crypto to that anonymous wallet and then to your vendor or DBG.

Coinbase is known for blocking transactions to any place they deem questionable and they may also close your account all together if you skip this step.

• Grand Poobah
Akup7ich

• Group:  Grand Poobah
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,242

Posted (edited)

Ahhhhh 🙃😵💫👍😁

Edited by Akup7ich

• Members
Dr-Octagon

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  192

4 hours ago, 2earls said:

No it's not best to only have a coinbase wallet. You should have a separate personal wallet and you should send your crypto to that anonymous wallet and then to your vendor or DBG.

Coinbase is known for blocking transactions to any place they deem questionable and they may also close your account all together if you skip this step.

No, I haven't used either paxful or Coinbase since I joined

I've settled on cake wallet I think.  Just need to find the most efficient way of funding it preferably not via wyre. But,  I can transfer it there since I own that wallet seed?

Thamks btw

• Opal Sponsor

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  27

Cash app dot com