You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Seeking advice on USPS issue

Spinningplates

• Members
Spinningplates

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  72

OK , just wondering what ya'll would do in this situation.  I had two packs this week (both domestic) that said "Delivered" on Informed Delivery - so they should have been in my mail slot - but were not.     But where the hell did they go?   Okay so it's a bank of mail slots (not really mailboxes)  and I'm thinking Mr. Postman scanned the pack as delivered but didn't put it in the right mail slot.   Maybe the one just above mine , or just below it.    So one idea is that one of my neighbors has them , but so far , they have failed to return them to the correct address like conscientious citizens.   Okay so it was either that , or Mr. POSTMAN flat out purloined my packs.    It first happened on Monday and then again on Thursday.  Frustrating, right?

Now, what would you do ?   

- Confront Mr.Postman if I can catch him and say WTF?  Where are my packs?  

- Go to my local Post Office Distrubution Center and try to explain it to somebody down there and raise a ruckus 

- Put in a Lost Mail notice thru the USPS website ( seems futile)  

- See since tracking says the packs landed and were "Delivered"...the stupid website thinks everything is cool and is not even letting me get anywhere 

- Or Should I just wait it out and not ruffle any feathers yet ?

Thank you so much for any advice you may have.....cheers

• Sapphire Sponsor

• Group:  Sapphire Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6

That sucks man, but honestly if it was me I wouldn't do anything and wait it out. Depending on what you ordered its just to risky to claim it. 

• Moderators.
DoomKitty

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  2,158

Is it a locked box?  Just curious if someone else could be stealing your packs, especially if someone knows the kind of packs you get.   If you do call your PO and say you've had two packs say they arrived but weren't in your box they can see the gps of the last scan which will at least tell you that.  It won't tell you if the postal worker put it in the wrong box or stole it though, but you'll know it wasn't delivered somewhere else entirely.   Most postal workers I've talked to are super chill, so talking to whoever does your deliveries can be a good idea, though I wouldn't recommend insinuate they stole them lol, just ask about it.   As far as it being risky, that's your call.  A lot of people wouldn't mess with it depending on what's in the pack or the pack size.