You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

dragonsdenkratom.com

rifter

• Sapphire Sponsor

• Group:  Sapphire Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  150

Been a while since I posted due to money issues but I just wanted to give this site props.  Best prices for best quality so far.  Had kilos from SoCal (old as hell but enough and it helped PAWS)  Golden Monk red (nice for price) , who were both solid, but dragonsden is now top of the list.  I only tried gold, some green and a free sample white (never tried white before and still wouldn't be my go to).  Out of what I've tried, Gold is great, if you're into staying well.  Ordered some Red, I'll let y'all know how it is if interested.

• 1 month later...
  • Sapphire Sponsor
ZiggyZag

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  56

I have been hearing/reading tons of very positive reviews upon every aspect of this vendor. From product, transparency, communication, shipping, and positive attitude and love for the craft.

I have some that should be showing up soon and I cannot wait to try 'er out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Sapphire Sponsor

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  150

sorry for bringing the topic back up

On 10/4/2022 at 6:15 AM, ZiggyZag said:

I have been hearing/reading tons of very positive reviews upon every aspect of this vendor. From product, transparency, communication, shipping, and positive attitude and love for the craft.

I have some that should be showing up soon and I cannot wait to try 'er out.

sorry for bringing the topic back up but I was going to make another large purchase from them I liked them so much.  How was your product Ziggy? I was thinking about getting a decent bit of Special Red.  Any better suggestions on different strains or dif vendor for those days where God must hate your weak willed ass cause you have no strong opies are on hand?

• Sapphire Sponsor

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  56

9 hours ago, rifter said:

sorry for bringing the topic back up

sorry for bringing the topic back up but I was going to make another large purchase from them I liked them so much.  How was your product Ziggy? I was thinking about getting a decent bit of Special Red.  Any better suggestions on different strains or dif vendor for those days where God must hate your weak willed ass cause you have no strong opies are on hand?

I would definitely keep going with Dragon's Den. (Sahar). Everything I ordered was exactly what you expect from each color experience wise. The potency wise is great too. I literally haven't read one single bad thing about this place yet. I know that may be alarming but she (I believe) is very present on social media etc. And there are a lot of people who would openly say they had a problem if there was... Have yet to see.

I believe if you can hold on a little while, there is anther harvest coming soon and new "limited" batch series will be released. Each season brings different plant characteristics. The hype of the new releases sounds good as well. They often throw in an extra bag of something if you make a larger variety purchase or inquire.

Other vendors I enjoy are:

Philly Kratom (YourLeafYourLife), doing discount kilos right now I think

Mitraman - he is doing an october sale right now as well for 15% off.

Mitramikes

Gulf Coast kratom - payment options are kinda limited

Otie's

Lucky's - (Used to be members only but now apparently anyone can apply)

Okie's

Benni's Botanicals

Okay that's enough. Message me if you need any more info. I don't want to get to excessive. You may be able to tell I have indulged in the dragon myself right now.