You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Wallet recovery

Rocco-x

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  77

I opened a Bluewallet account a few months ago to donate and ypgrade my membership. Problem is i has the password codes in my Samsung secure notes and deleted it by mistake

Does any or is anyone familiar with how to recover lost passcodes? I tried.to google Google bluewallet support but all i get are "pick a topic" quesrions and none go into detail

Good thing i only sent $10 as a test run because I've still no idea how to use one to deposit, send nor store in one. Any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks in advance 

• Opal Sponsor

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  153

@Rocco-x So when you lose the password, in most cases you'll need your backup phrase, you probably were given one when you made you made the account. There are other ways, such as a file, a key, etc but I'm not sure what you mean with ''password codes''. If you lost for example the password and the backup phrase, that wallet is gone. However if you only had 10 bucks in it, what not just make another one and properly write everything down? Even writing it in a piece of paper, but remember that losing the password and the method of recovery you had means losing the waller and all of the funds you had in it.