You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Strange reaction to meds

davemustaine

• Opal Sponsor
davemustaine

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  39

Posted (edited)

I'm guessing this is an ok section to post this. I recently ordered from an online email vendor here and received the package intact..all accounted for.

Just out of caution, I always test for Fent. and my samples were clean (these are benzos - Val to be more specific). The taste was on point for the class of pills which have a specific "tang" to them.

That part went ok as well. What followed was not normal. I started getting dry mouth which, while not uncommon, is for these particular products. Additionally,

frequent urination was a another huge issue all night long. This makes no sense. It's happened on more than one occasion so I have stopped taking them.

I'm wondering what sort of press cut would even cause this? It's a dieuretic effect. I'm going to have one of them tested and once I get the results, I will

post in the email sources from who I received.

Edited by davemustaine

• Moderators.
DoomKitty

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  2,148

@davemustaine I moved this to the "Fake Pills" section as it seemed more appropriate.  I am not sure what the pills could be.  Definitely post in the vendor thread once you have results.  Drugsdata is the place to test in case you didn't already know.  Stay safe!

• Members
seekerslayer

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  91

Yes, that is very weird looking.

• 4 weeks later...
  • RUBY Sponsor

• Group:  RUBY Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  403

So I didn’t want to start a new thread because this falls under so many threads. I guess my comment is more for the group as a whole. I know some vendors are more reckless than others but I guess I am so disappointed and angry at what is happening. I’m sure we all know slowly we are being led into a direction where apples are no longer apples. Many of us have been around long enough to know how this happened. Many of us know that regulation is the reason this has happened. I find it ironic that alcohol, the one thing that has received the stamp of “legal”, has maintained some safety. Whilst everything else is being thrown into the wind. It’s so disappointing and I’m not sure where this will all go. Again I’m just venting here. The vendors (using that as a broad Nader term) have sole discretion on what is available. To see that so many people literally have no choice but to get into listening to the “blues” is just sad. I’m not trying to defend any sort of consumption. However if an adult decides to take that matter into their own hands and wants to purchase some thing, that thing should be what it is supposed to be. I hope anyone that doesn’t realize how rampant this is will heed this as a warning. I just wish it were not so. I also wish the powers to be would realize it’s not sustainable. A completely synthetic market has a very dark look to it. I hope I’m getting my point across without being too candid. I’m just very angry there is no honor anymore. Thank goodness we have several reliable vendors that do care about this issue. I can not emphasize that enough. However I worry for the day when they are told the switch has been made. It’s already difficult enough but to be faced with the fact and or reality you must pick one soundtrack is scary. Also a warning on this new pink band. I would love to hear any input on this matter. It is my understanding this band is a conglomeration of many bands together. It sounds absolutely horrific. I’m not sure how it became popular but it has become popular. I personally would stay away from anything pink is in.

I know we all try to test, test and test some more but the problem is things are moving so fast the test is not even a catchall. It all comes down to trusting the vendor and keeping each other informed. This truly is a family and when one person speaks up it helps another person from potentially making a terrible mistake. It’s just unfortunate that’s what the pipeline is becoming aka mostly fake. 

To be clear when I say pink I am NOT referring to any vendors. I am referring to RC that is being “pr&&&sed”.

Edited by Deepnorth