You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fent vs pharma

• Sapphire Sponsor
Road Hog

• Group:  Sapphire Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  26

I'm middle aged and realizing the stupid things I did when I was younger are catching up with me. Concussions, broken bones, herniated discs, etc.. didn’t bother me too bad after the initial recovery’s, but now slowly resurfacing in all types of pain.

I’ve been on many opioids prescribed, although as we all know that’s getting harder and harder thanks to the good ole USA healthcare system, criminal justice system, social stigma, propaganda, and so on.

Just wondering what peoples thoughts are on Fent. I see so many vendors selling extremely high priced pharma products, and so much resistance towards pressed pills. Of course the best thing in my opinion would be FDA approved fent patches or something of that nature, but why would you pay so much for a pharma pill when you could get a fent pill for a fraction of the cost, and it be multiple times more effective? Especially if you used proper harm reduction tactics and knew your source fairly well, and didn’t act like a stupid fu$&ing idiot? I just don’t understand the chastising of pressed fent, if used responsibly. Is it media fear mongering? Just people being stupid and od’ing because they got clean then went back to the same dosage they used to take and forgot what the meaning of tolerance was?

just something that’s been on my mind, and the pressed meds seem to help a lot better for the pain, and for the wallet.

• RUBY Sponsor
Deepnorth

• Group:  RUBY Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  403

No answer here not following :) 

• Moderators.
DoomKitty

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  2,158

@Road Hog  Im not sure I would call it fear mongering.  The only ridiculous fear mongering I generally see in the media is all the dumb stories of "cops nearly dying because of touching fent or breathing in fent in the air", all of which turn out to be panic attacks.  But the overdose death rates have gone from around 40k to over 100k per year in the last 6 years and that is mostly due to fent.  Hot spots are a real thing.  Not have a clue what all is actually in the press or in what amounts is a real thing.  Look up M30 on drugsdata and you'll see not only the variation of what's in them but the wild variation of percentages.  And the feel of fent isn't the feel a lot of people are going for.  Lots of people get zero euphoria on it, just a heavy nod and passing out.  Also, fent binds to more receptors and stronger, so maybe it's better for some types of pain, but your tolerance is considerably more messed up and quitting can be way harder.  I mean I'm glad it's out there and can be useful for a lot of people, and I'm sure there's some very consistent chemists, but it's undeniable there is a greater risk, which a lot of folks aren't willing to take regardless of money saved.  And then the logic itself can be a classic addict slippery slope.  For instance, if a pressed pill is cheaper than regulated pharma, and maybe as effective even though a much greater risk, why not just buy fent dope?  Fent dope is much cheaper than presses. 

• V.I.P Member
porkandbeansboy

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  717

Posted (edited)

I agree with @DoomKitty F3t@n-yl should only be used for severe chronic pain. It has zero euphoria, recreational value and doesn't last long at all compared to any other op-i0-d. Plus as mentioned in the post above it will cause significant tolerance increase to the point that nothing else will work for you even long after you stop using it completely.

It has a very small margin in the amount of used compared to feeling it or dying from it.

Edited by porkandbeansboy

• Opal Sponsor
puggrowth

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  28

kids do drugs. kids are broke. kids cant pay 30$ for o*ycodone. media hypes it up cuz its white kids. look at overdose deaths before they tried to cut down on scripts vs after. its fucked

• RUBY Sponsor
Deepnorth

I see all the points but mostly I can only 100% concur it’s all “fd up”. The whole game needs to change and that’s what it is a game. We are the pawns. Make no mistake. Many of us speaking for myself are chronic pain sufferers. This has been a waking nightmare. If ANYONE cared in the Political scope they would make sure not one more single person died in jail suffering withdrawals. Everyone has free test strips and a huge harm reduction program of epic proportions.  The theater of battle has changed. Money could be diverted. We took many many people and threw them to the streets in a blink of an eye. It’s inhumane and horrific. 

• Sapphire Sponsor
Road Hog

On 8/15/2022 at 8:21 PM, Deepnorth said:

I see all the excellent points but mostly I can only 100% concur it’s all “f’d up”. The whole game needs to change, and that’s what it is, a game of life. We are the pawns. Make no mistake. Many of us speaking for myself are chronic pain sufferers. This has been a waking nightmare. If ANYONE cared in the Political scope they would make sure not one more single person died in jail suffering withdrawals. Everyone has free test strips and a huge harm reduction program of epic proportions.  The theater of battle has changed. Money could be diverted. We took many many people and threw them to the streets in a blink of an eye. It’s inhumane and horrific. 

I agree, life is a game. The war on drugs is only people who profit are the elite with military industrial complex insider trading ties, and those who are closer to the money spigot (upper class). We can spend billions/trillions sending the unfortunate sons/daughters to battle for foreign regime change wars, drug wars, oil wars, but only hand out a $600 stimulus check to us, or our neighbors… I’m politically homeless and I’ll be honest, the past couple years have taken a toll on my sanity trying to understand this complex world, yet all you see in media is people trying to win their point in a 60 second time slot and creating massive division in the US. Complex issues take time to discuss, and I think if normal folks sat down together and could act rational, we’d agree on most things.

So who really gives a shit what drug you use, as long as your not harming anyone else. I completely agree with Doomkitty about not knowing what clandestine chemist might be cutting fent with, and it could be dangerous, but I’ve smoked metric tons of brick to S diesel for years not knowing what pesticides may be used, and I’ve taken nutritional supplements that aren’t fda approved, hell I boofed a kilo of dust pan Kratom before folks, I’m not ashamed!

As Puggrowth eluded too, the sharp rise in fent overdose could very well be tied to the fact that doctors are having their hands tied due to regs, and it’s getting harder to get meds. He also said “kids do drugs, and kids are broke” LOL. Funny thing is I get it, but then I grew up and realized “kids cost a shit ton of money, so I gotta shop wisely”. 

just glad we’re winning the longest war in American history, war on drugs. Keep fighting friends!

Disclamer. Some crap I said may be totally incorrect, misleading, harmful, and so on. Thanks to you all for taking the time to comment.

• Members
seekerslayer

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  91

That is really interesting, I did not think of that.

• Opal Sponsor

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  153

@Road Hog First, please don't imply every person that has died over fent is a ''stupid uckng idiot'' It seems really disrespectful to a lot of dead people, many who were part of this forum. Second, nobody lives long on pressed pills. It's super simple, you're working with a drug that kills at dosages under 10 mg, you cannot see that, lethal amounts get stuck in gloves and equipments. The random people making the pills do not have any incentives to do a decent job, they probably will never hear of the fate of the customers. So are you going to die if you take those things daily? Yeah, it's more than likely. And it's not because anyone was a ''fuckng idiot'' (I still can't get over that), it's simply because fent is too potent to be used safely in those conditions. And do you think they will think twice of using one of the 100+ known analogues when they lack supply? You can't test for unkown drugs. And what Doomkitty said, at that point you're literally safer doing dope. Because the reality is no dealer can make pills equivalent to a given amount of oxy consistently, you are putting your life on the hands of unskilled people that literally cannot care about you.

I don't watch the news but still I've never ever heard the media about pressed pills specifically. Like yeah, if there are people selling xans and c0ke with fent in it, you should make noise about that because it will 100% kill people. 

And obviously I have no idea what your physical condition is, but if you're overweight, that's something to address, the literal weight of your body is directly correlated to how much pain you're in. When I got fat, like over 220 pounds I developed lower back pain. I take lithium so I can't take NSAIDs, I'm an addict so taking opi0ids long term is a bad, bad idea (And personally I think you have to exhaust all options before deciding you'll take anything stronger than tram/codelne long term) but when I lost the weight the pain went away, 100%.

And finally while a lot of people don't like it, opioid induced hyperalgesia is very real. That's partially why they kill so many people and why longterm use of high strenght opiolds should be a last resort. I've known people who got addicted to them not because of withdrawals but because they lost the ability to manage their pain. People atribute too much to getting older, people who were old before the 2000s manged pain a lot better because they were either never introduced to opioids or at their deathbeds. And the people that actually used them were takien off of them. Between 2000 and 2015, that was madness, I remember hydr0codone was almost a nothing drug then, people would get it over a mild dental work, that was the insane period, not now.

• Opal Sponsor
VastDrink

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  60

On 8/13/2022 at 11:53 PM, Road Hog said:

I see so many vendors selling extremely high priced pharma products, and 

Uh, where? There is literally only one on this forum and he is not vending anymore until further notice. This reeks of hyperbole lmao. Show me the direction where there’s “so many” of these people and ill stand corrected 

• RUBY Sponsor
Deepnorth

Everyone is so spot on in this thread. We have all seen it, know it, live it and don’t live it. We survive because we have been pushed aside as garbage. We are caught up in the machine and that’s that. As far as someone asking where it is? Are you taking about the high priced pharma. It’s there. Read and you shall find. 

• Opal Sponsor

@Deepnorth Drugs are expensive lol. I'm fine with overpriced merc that offers other quirks like fast shipping, hard to find stuff, small/large quantities. Everyone here can go to the doctor and have them prescribe what they deem best. I'm a recreational user, it's just fun to me, but I will say that a lot of the people here have benefits and privileges for the simple reason of being american/european. If you're spending thousands of dollars on pills, in the grand scale of things you're doing pretty well. If you want cheaper stuff, deep web, and lots of research. Is that risky? Yep, but at the end of the day, if you have disposable income that you can use in having n@rcotics delivered to your home because you don't want to venture into street d.rugs, you're doing a lot better than a lot of people I know. Like A LOT better. A lot people here blame less presctibing to the higher death count, but dude, I think it's pretty obvious that most of those people were not addicted to fent, they got addicted to pills. If the overprescribing had continued, it would have killed more people, just a couple years later. I find the idea of the state supporting people's dru.g habits to be ways too scary, it's easy enough to get dru.gs, but they are what they are and is it ok for family doctors to be prescribing essentially h3roin to the entire famly? Personally, I don't want more dead kids, I'm 30, I'm old enough to know better, but to get upset at teens that got hooked on opioids because now they're not handing 0xy out like M&Ms? Nah fam, not for me, kids have their excuse for acting dumb, I'm fine with having to pay extra to continue to act dumb, otherwise what hope do younger generations have.

• Sapphire Sponsor
Road Hog

@TommyAC first off, don’t you ever tell me how to speak. Secondly, this is the perfect example of why social media is horrible for humans. This is possibly the first time in my life where I’ve felt outraged due to some anonymous person’s words on a screen, and I’m a middle aged dude, also according to your standards it sounds like I !am American Royalty even though I grew up in a trailer park near a shithole small town in the country.

If I ever have time between working my ass off for a living and having a family  to really sit down and write a proper rebuttal to your mostly senseless comments, I most certainly will. I’ve thoroughly read over and over your two posts, in construction site porta-jons  btw, and I’m baffled as where to even start. You did respond to Deepnorth in your last response that looked as if it were directed more towards me, so all I can think is maybe you’re just having one of your recreational fun nights and maybe accidentally did two Mary Janes. So much wisdom at 30 years old you have, probably enough to have the whole world figured out.

I personally thought most everyone here would have the same world view as I do regarding drugs, legalizing them, yeah all of them. Of course it’s going to take a generation to weed out the weak who have no self control and a lack of responsibility, but IDK anymore. Are there paid big pharma shills here or something? Drugs are drugs dude, and the opposite of being smart is being stupid. We need more sites like this dedicated to teaching, not preaching.

I’ll get back to you soon Tommy , because I really would like to figure out where exactly you are coming from.

peace everyone!

• RUBY Sponsor
Deepnorth

@TommyACI will have to say that almost nobody can get things prescribed even when they are desperately needed. That’s not so.

• Opal Sponsor

@Deepnorth That's by design tho, if you mean something like I want idk, vicodin and I go to a doctor to get vicodin. Patient input is important, specically when it comes to knowing what works and what doesn't. But at the end of the day, a doctor decides what medication is better for you, it's a big chunk of their job. 

Now, I know there are plenty of issues with this, I had a doctor trying to prescribe me eterocoxib while I was taking lithium. I had to explain to him the drug interaction between those 2... death. Had I not known that beforehand, I'd probably be with neurological damage or dead so I'm not saying the system remotely perfect. But you also have to consider the doctor's side. Medications have an index,  fatal toxicity index, it's basically how many people die from it divided how many people had the drug prescribed. Something like v@lium is pretty low, a tricyclic antidepressant is higher but opioids are off the charts, and that's really why doctors don't want to prescribe them, because no matter what, a sizable porcentage of the people who take it will die and I can only imagine the guilt when that happens. 

Now, and I'm not trying to be a douchebag here, just here me out. What do you mean with desperately needed? I'll assume it's something like the quality of life of a person is so low that suicide is a real possibility. Also in my country, opioids are simply not something commonly used. Tramadol is fairly common but anything m0rphine-esque it's basically for cancer patients and that's it. I mean, they are prescribed for severe pain too but for example my methadone, there are 2 places in my city where I can buy it, And it's a 6 million people city. It's just that controlled. Ironically enough that makes opioids pretty easy to get on sites like facebook and they're often cheap, but that's besides the point. And as far as I know, most countries in the world are like mine in that regard. So I sincerely have to wonder, what's going on in the US when it comes to these drugs. Beyond the overprescribing in the early 2000's and the way too rapid removal of opioids in the years after. When I had lower back pain, they game me some tramadol but mostly it was physical therapy, opioids are simply not a long term solution here, unless you have something horrific, like a friend that had Complex regional pain syndrome type 1 who used I believe 80 mg IV m0rphine and 200 mg IV d3merol daily, if we're talking about chronic skeletal pain, maybe tramad0l or codein3, anti-inflamatories and therapy, whatever kind it's required. But something wanting to have fentanyI for chronic pain, I can't tell you just how foreign that it to most people here. Nearly all opioids I've gotten here have been from cancer patients that need an extra buck. And people are not in terrible pain all the time, just to be clear.

I'm just a drug addict, I'm not in a place to judge anyone, but I've lost friends, many of them american, due to drugs, most of them since 2017 due to fentanyl. And they were not acting like ''fucking idiots'',  they were murdered. To be perfetly clear, if you sell a drug to someone and they OD and die, that's felony murder. If you sell them a much more potent drug telling them it's something else, you can make the case of 1st or 2nd degree.And while personally I don't particularly care when people call me all sorts of names because they for God knows what reason, think addicts are to blame for the current state of affairs when addict are usually the victims of the whole thing. When I see an opioid addict and a pain patient that has a massive tolerance and requires large amount of opioids to not withdrawl and not feel unbrearable pain... what's the diference? Like I know the difference, but in a practical manner, like I use drugs because for reasons I don't want to explain here I had a very bad childhood and since I was 12 I started popping pills so I didn't kill myself. I just don't get why that is less legitimate than using drugs that no one prescribed to you to handle pain, even tho the pain will continue to get worst as long as you take the opioids, not judging either side just wondering, what's the point in saying one is legitimate over the other when from the perspective of the people who caused this entire mess, they're all the same. When Purdue pharma executives were mocking ''hillbilly junkies'' they were not making that distinction so why are we...